• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"The Shield" MBTI and E-types...

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been working on guessing MBTI types of the characters in my favorite television show, "The Shield." I've posted stuff like this on the Enneagram, but I didn't get much response in terms of MBTI type, so I decided to post it here.

CHARACTER - MBTI - ENNEAGRAM

Vic Mackey - ENTJ - 8w7

Shane Vendrell - ESFP - 7w6

Curtis "Lem" Lemansky (deceased) - ISFP - 6w7

Ronnie Gardocki - ISTP - 6w5

David Aceveda - ENTJ - 3w4

Jon Kavanaugh - INTJ - 1w9

Danny Sofer - ESFJ - 2w1

Julien Lowe - ISFJ - 9w1

"Dutch" Wagenbach - INTP - 5w6

Claudette Wyms - INTJ - 1w2

Monica Rowling - ENFJ - 8w9

Steve Billings (captain in Season 5) - ISTJ - 9w8

Tina Hanlon - ENFP - 3w2

Antwon Mitchell - ENTJ - 8w7

Please tell me if you agree with me or not.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Vic Mackey - ENTJ - 8w7
David Aceveda - ENTJ - 3w4
Antwon Mitchell - ENTJ - 8w7

Vic - ESTP - 8w7
Antwon Mitchell - ESTx 8w7

I think ENTJ may be tempting to conclude considering they're leaders. However, I think that being a leader doesn't necessarily mean being ENTJ. I can't really see NTness in them. They both seem extremely realistic and practical. They are not especially strategic, logical, interested in knowledge and focused on competency. They lack an intellectual/nerdy side common to all NT's. Having said this, I completely agree on their E-type though.

I can see David as an ENTJ though, type 3w4 for sure.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I originally typed Vic as an ESTP, but then I observed his focus on the big picture and his means-to-an-end philosophy. He's an idealist of sorts, and with his E and J functions, also has the practical-ambitious streak.

Though I always looked at Antwon as an ENTJ, because he has a visionary eye for the future, sort of like a Malcolm X type.

ENTJs are unique in the NT temperament in that they have determination that seems to resemble ESTPs. ENTJs might also be athletic like ESTPs, but upon closer inspection, the ENTJ is not ultimately using those athletic skills for the needs of the moment, but for a more abstract purpose. Kinda like Alexander the Great.

Ronnie Gardocki was probably the hardest one to type, seeing how the character is still very mysterious even though he's been fleshed out heavily over the years.