• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous people and characters that remind you of members of this site

R

Riva

@Lady X: Jane from Breaking Bad

Jane looks and reminds me of a girl I had a crush on - one of those crushes that never went away-. What do you think Jane's MBTI and enneagram type is? I think she is a enfp E7. Maybe the enfp factor is why it made you think of LX? I see no resemblance at all though they probably have the same MBTI type.

The girl I spoke of was an ENFP it hurts. I initay thought her enneagram type is 7w8 then 8w7 and now I think it's 6w7; though she is nothing like @skylights. She is extremely intimidating at times. Maybe Sky is intimidating IRL.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jane looks and reminds me of a girl I had a crush on - one of those crushes that never went away-. What do you think Jane's MBTI and enneagram type is? I think she is a enfp E7. Maybe the enfp factor is why it made you think of LX?
??FP 7w6>4w5>9w8 Sx/Sp

Lark

[MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]: Miroku from Inuyasha
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]: Jane from Breaking Bad
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]: Collette from Tales of Symphonia
[MENTION=6336]AphroditeGoneAwry[/MENTION]: Melissandre from Game of Thrones
[MENTION=7280]Lark[/MENTION]: Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame

Yeah, you're fucking kidding me.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
@skylights: Collette from Tales of Symphonia

Well that's neat! I have never played Tales of Symphonia but I looked up Collette and she seems like a lovely character and definitely one I can relate to! Thanks Elfboy :)

The girl I spoke of was an ENFP it hurts. I initay thought her enneagram type is 7w8 then 8w7 and now I think it's 6w7; though she is nothing like @skylights. She is extremely intimidating at times. Maybe Sky is intimidating IRL.

Sky is sadly very not intimidating IRL. :laugh: Sometimes I wish I was more impressive/powerful in presentation but I like people feeling like they can come to me.

But, maybe the girl you're talking about could be a sx/so 6w7. I know one who is definitely intimidating!

R

Riva

Sky is sadly very not intimidating IRL. :laugh: Sometimes I wish I was more impressive/powerful in presentation but I like people feeling like they can come to me. But, maybe the girl you're talking about could be a sx/so 6w7. I know one who is definitely intimidating!
I forgot to mention it: she is most definitely a sx/so. So enfp 6w7 sx/so she is; and counterphobic of course ;).

Adding to the thread:

[MENTION=6071]Time[/MENTION] - dexter morgan
[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] - dave williams (desperate housewives)
[MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] - faye from cowboy bebop (if you don't like her i'm going to compare you to margaret thatcher or saddam hussein's wife).

Last edited:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] is very much like Gandalf, giving people guidance and being all introspective!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] is very much like Gandalf, giving people guidance and being all introspective!

That is like the highest compliment EVER! [I really like Gandalf] Thank you...oh, but I hope not to grow a beard like Gandalf's as I get wiser. hehe. I just don't think a long beard would suit my small body.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jane looks and reminds me of a girl I had a crush on - one of those crushes that never went away-. What do you think Jane's MBTI and enneagram type is? I think she is a enfp E7. Maybe the enfp factor is why it made you think of LX? I see no resemblance at all though they probably have the same MBTI type.

yeah she might be enfp type 7. she's really nothing like me at all tho...i'd probably be friends with her tho if we were neighbors or something but i wouldn't wanna know about the h habit...can't deal with that!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yeah she might be enfp type 7. she's really nothing like me at all tho...i'd probably be friends with her tho if we were neighbors or something but i wouldn't wanna know about the h habit...can't deal with that!
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=5418" target="_blank">Lady X</a>
Lady X--Mary Poppins

Lady X is good with kids, kind, and just a little ornery at times. Very refreshing mix.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/lady-x.html" target="_blank">Lady X</a>
Lady X--Mary Poppins

Lady X is good with kids, kind, and just a little ornery at times. Very refreshing mix.

haha!! lady x on the wrong kind of medication!!!!

or shit...maybe it would be the right! :shock:
i don't take medication.

she's awesome tho...i actually have thought to myself that i feel like her before....sometimes when i'm going to work (shooting a session) with my lil bag and feel especially chipper...haha it's funny you say that :laugh:

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

[MENTION=7991]chana[/MENTION]

myraDM1507_468x655.jpg

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well I don't know that I like that I remind you of junky girl but I'm having a hard time remembering her. Maybe she was cool in ways I forgot.

You vibe like her in your videos, but a much more healthy version of her that's not a junkie.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I think she's the same ennegram type as you.

my bf says no way! haha

i actually just asked him if he could think of someone that i'd be most similar to and he said shannynn sossoman too haha

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
my bf says no way! haha

i actually just asked him if he could think of someone that i'd be most similar to and he said shannynn sossoman too haha

It's because all he sees is the drug addict in her and he's like, "My gf is no drug addict". The man probably hasn't studied the enneagram has he?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's because all he sees is the drug addict in her and he's like, "My gf is no drug addict". The man probably hasn't studied the enneagram has he?

He has. He said she's too anarchist or something. I can't remember what all he said.