• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extroversion

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Personality tests

Snapshot Report
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
BlueWing said:
Personality tests

Snapshot Report
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn
Hey! :hi:

Come back and finish this! How's it end? (Looks like you found the "curly-quote" glitch....)

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for the notice, yet I doubt it matters because you can still take the tests from what I've posted.

Dansker

MBTI Type
INTP

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Snapshot Report
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Sociability: 60

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

The text seems a little exaggerated considering my results. Also, I think this measure of extraversion isn't that good considering it seems to overlap with other personality dimensions (S/N, F/T, P/J - agreeableness, conscientiousness, emotional stability and openness to experience).

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people – the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people – the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

I think you'll decline as you grow older.

Sociability: 60

The text seems a little exaggerated considering my results. Also, I think this measure of extraversion isn't that good considering it seems to overlap with other personality dimensions (S/N, F/T, P/J - agreeableness, conscientiousness, emotional stability and openness to experience).

Both, you and I would be much higher had the questions not overlapped with F/T.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
yeah niffer I got a 74 I think a few years ago before kids I would have scored higher

girlnamedbless

MBTI Type
ESFJ