• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJs = The most attractive Personality type

S

Stansmith

Every INFJ I've met has been at least somewhat cute.

tumblr_lnb7cdYcEW1qizcwwo1_500.jpg

main-jon-hamm-v2.jpg

tumblr_m1k81nHY2o1qmxxepo1_500_large.gif

obama-handsome.jpg

head_1853228a.jpg

Carey-Mulligan-17.jpeg

tumblr_lsiriaAoc91qagwhd.jpg

Emma-Watson-58.jpg

They're usually slender and have a perfect blend of looks and personality. A lot of them also have killer smiles.

S

Stansmith

ENFJs are decent, but some of them are a bit too goofy and corny for my taste.

tyra-mtv-party-tyra-banks-782263_793_1200.jpg

drake_2_credit_bmw_1_photo_1.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
holy shit who's that asian boy?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Obama is ENFJ and Drake is INFP. But anyway...

Yep. :) We're sexy. And awesome in every way.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Somebody please make it stop.

I don't think all those people are INFJs, but the goofy premise of this thread is just going to really annoy and piss people off.

Edit: Actually looking at those pics again, I don't think there is an INFJ in the whole lot of them. Some could possibly be ENFJ, but there is no Ni glazed stare or just plain weirdos.

S

Stansmith

I don't think all those people are INFJs, but the goofy premise of this thread is just going to really annoy and piss people off.

Edit: Actually looking at those pics again, I don't think there is an INFJ in the whole lot of them. Some could possibly be ENFJ, but there is no Ni glazed stare or just plain weirdos.

Got an example?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think that mulligan girl is for sure an infj i don't know about the others.

S

Stansmith

2 of them could be SFJs (Giancarlo Esposito and Christoph Waltz), one of them might be ENFJ (Ariana Grande). But the rest are legit.

EDIT: Giancarlo (Gus Fring) is ESFJ and Christoph is possibly ISFJ.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Got an example?

Notice these expressions and compare them with the earlier OP images. Different personality type imo.
Here are some I think are my fellow peeps:

Jimmy Carter
jimmy-carter.jpg

John Coltrane (extreme Ni)
John%20Coltrane.crop__0.jpg

Marilyn Manson
300.manson.marilyn.lc.111008.jpg

Quentin Tarintino
quentin-tarantino-talks-retirement.jpeg

Eleanor Roosevelt
EleanorRoosevelt.jpg

Now Frida Kahlo is a beauty
kahlo-thumb.jpg

Sylvia Plath, although she is more extroverted than most INFJs
24plath.480.jpg

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION]

As far as expression/demeanor goes, it could be enneagram-related. Some of them look like INFJ 4s, whereas alot of the ones in the OP are 6w7 or 9.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION]

As far as expression/demeanor goes, it could be enneagram-related. Some of them look like 4s.
That expression is associated with Ni-dom. I do think many of them are also 4's, but I could explain in a bit of detail if needed why I think they are INFJs, and some are pretty much considered INFJ by many. Tarantino and Plath are sometimes disputed, but I find their thoughts are structured similarly to mine using certain flexible logic structures of Ti to navigate the vast expanse of Ni. There is a way to set up dichotomies on a continuum that can allow you to organize a sense of eternity. I could be wrong that this is how Ni and Ti combine in MBTI, but all I know is that I share a lot in common with everyone I have shown in terms of how we organize idea space. I probably am focusing much more on the Ni-Ti aspect than Fe or Se, but there are aspects of Fe and Se that I am figuring into the analysis, primarily for the deeply personal artists who have struggled with others imposing their thought structures onto them like Plath and Kahlo. I don't think a Fi-dom would struggle with those issues because their inner sense of self is too strong. INFJ can empathize to the point of losing self which I find expressed in their work.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I agree. Also, I don't even find most of them particularly attractive at all. Lol.

Weird thread man.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=14857]fia[/MENTION] tarantino INFJ? i always thought he was on my side of the alley ENxP