• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's craziest: INFJ or INTJ?

Is INFJ or INTJ the craziest?

• Total voters

Shudder

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't know as many INFJs, but they always seem less emotionally stable than myself and other INTJs.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ's Inside. INTJ's Outside. Don't know too many of either, but I seen a whole lot more INTJ's seeming content, but it's not a definite decision. I see myself as crazy sometimes.:wack:

Wow, I was thinking it's the opposite order, like the INTJ's minds are going banannas, and the INFJs expressions are too dreamy. Then there's that funny theory of how most INTJs are more sane than most INFJs, but the craziest INTJ will be quite crazier than the craziest INFJ. That whole uber-independence and mad-theorist combination could certainly go into volcano mode! Just look at Nietzsche... ends up in the insane asylum!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I too was thinking it was the other way around.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hahaha. That's true. Well, glad that you commented on that. Although, I think the INTJ's put things more into action or express their voice as the "feeling" can influence from them putting their "dreamy" stuff out there.
Wow, I was thinking it's the opposite order, like the INTJ's minds are going banannas, and the INFJs expressions are too dreamy. Then there's that funny theory of how most INTJs are more sane than most INFJs, but the craziest INTJ will be quite crazier than the craziest INFJ. That whole uber-independence and mad-theorist combination could certainly go into volcano mode! Just look at Nietzsche... ends up in the insane asylum!

MacabreCharade

About equal.

Even if the function-based and varying individual dissimilarities have them take different paths and use different tools to/in varying encounters, they occasionally meet up on the crossroad checkpoints, and while exchanging, quite aptly know where the other has been and is heading.

Time, also, is an important factor.

taylord

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
It all depends on what you define as crazy and also what you see as crazier. Like if they are suffering from mental illness, either type is equally insane without treatment.

Trouble

MBTI Type
INFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm freaking nuts. Actually, not so much anymore. Ive had my moments. But the INTJs I work with....if they're crazy, they hide it well. Although they DO admit to watching my little pony. The Ni doms have been subdued at my work place, I suppose.

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I'm freaking nuts. Actually, not so much anymore. Ive had my moments. But the INTJs I work with....if they're crazy, they hide it well. Although they DO admit to watching my little pony. The Ni doms have been subdued at my work place, I suppose.

:) what would be the density of INTJ s in your work place if i may ask?

Trouble

MBTI Type
INFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:) what would be the density of INTJ s in your work place if i may ask?

In my direct group? 5 out of 9 (one claims he's an INTP but no). Department-wide? I can't say except I'm certain it's much higher than the density at Wienerschnitzel or something.

Why are you smiling when you ask that? You think I'm a cute and silly little infj, huh? Don't you!! :mad: Ok, maybe a lil. :bye:

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
In my direct group? 5 out of 9 (one claims he's an INTP but no). Department-wide? I can't say except I'm certain it's much higher than the density at Wienerschnitzel or something.

Why are you smiling when you ask that? You think I'm a cute and silly little infj, huh? Don't you!! :mad: Ok, maybe a lil. :bye:

that must be a very interesting place to work! :) imagining 5 INTJ s working in the same place :smile:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually to pull back later on my comment, INFJ's are crazier outside and INTJ's inside. Wow. What a flashback!

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
INTJ's are very crazy, they are like ENTJ's except they hate people.

Jaguar

Online, I've dealt with crazy individuals from each type.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJs craziness is more hidden. They can look perfectly rational, but have some secret whack-a-do going on.

INFJs craziness is hidden when they run away and hide. There are INFJs who can look quiet and composed, but be internally unstable, but comparing the two, the Fe-aux will reveal to outsiders more of what is going on inside than Te-aux ever would.

I couldn't make the comparison because both instances of instability would tend to be hidden from others, and there isn't any possible way to measure it in a large sample size that I can imagine.

In the end I think mostly everybody's crazy.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yes but we love individuals. I also hate parties but I love gatherings.

My ex fiance was an INTJ, and every INTJ I met we have amazing chemistry. But just wondering, have you read that they are one of the least types to have a relationship? Wondering if its the "crazy" we are talking about that makes every man / women run the other way.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
they are both equally neurotic.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJs craziness is more hidden. They can look perfectly rational, but have some secret whack-a-do going on.
Indeed. When I finally tell them what I have been up to for over a year now, the reactions will certainly be entertaining. Unless there has been a leak of some kind. If so, it is being kept under wraps rather well, but I won't be able to tell until all is said and done. Nonetheless - full speed ahead.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Indeed. When I finally tell them what I have been up to for over a year now, the reactions will certainly be entertaining. Unless there has been a leak of some kind. If so, it is being kept under wraps rather well, but I won't be able to tell until all is said and done. Nonetheless - full speed ahead.

I do that, too. Have something major in the works and keep quiet about it for however long it takes. I think we're equally nuts. We just crack under dfferent applications of pressure.