• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Has anyone ever taken a real MBTI?

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes I did, it wasn't all that different then some of the more quality ones on the internet. It was actually a lot more simpler.

Infp, like most of the time.

I am teh real infp!11 all authentic and homebrewed!!!! no in denial fake testing for me!

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My official result was ENFJ back in 2012. It was from the MBTI Complete assessment, which was total garbage. It didn't even report your strengths of preferences :dont:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It couldn't possibly tell me anything I don't already know.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh let me add I got marginal t/f slightly leaning f, and marginal p/j slightly leaning p.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Why aren't you INFP? :(

I actually do go back and forth on that. Sometimes I do feel I'm just an introvert that likes to socialize haha. That So instinct at work??

I did actually briefly change my type to INFP but [MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] vehemently protested my "I" status lol

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I had an official test given during one of my college classes. I was very stressed at that time of my life and I tested as INTP.

Last edited:

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Took & was trained to administer as part of the "hiring process" when I worked in marketing. I still value the generic, free tests. Tho: some are better than others.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh hey btw while this thread is bumped...

I SWEAR someone copied and posted a replica of the step II online somewhere for all to take. There was a link to it on this forum some time ago, but I have no idea what to search on the forums to try to find it again.

Am I misremembering things or does ANYONE out there know what I am talking about?

I don't know about the actual questions, but years ago I had typed in the categories under each trait plus what they meant, for self scoring.

I didn't bother to read all of this thread, dunno if it was here or elsewhere.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I don't know about the actual questions, but years ago I had typed in the categories under each trait plus what they meant, for self scoring.

I didn't bother to read all of this thread, dunno if it was here or elsewhere.

Yeah, I recently bumped that thread lol.

I also did manage to find the old link to the supposedly official MBTI test that someone had copied and reproduced (was an older version than step II). However, the test has been removed, for kind of obvious reasons I suppose.