• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What types have you found yourself attracted to?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Several Fi-doms and ENFPs (I think I've been imprinted...:wubbie: )
Couple of EXTJs
Lost my head all too briefly with an INTJ
Married to an ISFJ for a long time...learned the hard way he is just a cold bastard under some artificially sweetened coating.
Dated another INFP...didn't work out.
Considered dating an ISFP...not feeling it.

Now it's just me.

Sunny Ghost

It may be easier for me to list which types I haven't been attracted to. :doh: I suppose I crush easily and quickly. :wubbie:

I have been attracted to INFP's, ISFP's, ENFP's, ENTJ, INTJ, ISTJ, ENTP, INTP...

I have never been attracted to an ESFP, ESTJ, ESFJ, INFJ, ENFJ, ESTP, ISTP, ISFJ. (The xNFJ's mostly due to the lack of knowing many.)

I would be curious to meet more ISTP and ISFJ males. I feel as though they'd make great companions.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mostly NFs and SFPs.

Recent exceptions include
1) ESTP, who was extremely open and kind via email before standing me up on our very first date;
2) ENTJ, very intelligent, suave, charming, and funny, but so focused on the mechanics of his "guy" role on our date (almost to the point of PUA) that I ended up being turned off; and
3) INTP, who ended up being kind of a douchebag.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Relationship With:

ENFJ 2w3(sw3w4) - 7w8(sw6w7) - 9w1(sw1w2) sp/so

ESFJ 6w7(sw7w8) - 2w3(sw1w2) - 8w9(sw9w1) so/sx

ISFJ 9w8(sw8w7) - 4w5(sw5w6) - 6w7(sw7w8) sx/sp

Attracted To:

INFP 9w1(sw8w9) - 2w1(sw1w9) - 7w6(sw6w5) so/sp

INTJ cp6w5(sw5w4) - 3w4(sw4w5) - 8w9(sw7w8) sx/sp

ESTP 7w8(sw6w7) - 2w3(sw1w2) - 9w8(sw8w7) sp/so

ESFP 7w8(sw8w9) - 8w7(sw7w6) - 3w2(sw2w1) sx/so

Oh, and one other person. :wink:

Attracted To Me:

ISFJ 3w2(sw2w1) - 6w7(sw7w8) - 9w1(sw1w2) so/sx

INTP 5w4(sw6w5) - 1w9(sw9w8) - 3w4(sw2w3) sx/sp

ESFJ 2w3(sw1w2) - 6w7(sw7w6) - 9w1(sw1w2) so/sx

INFP 9w1(sw1w2) - 2w3(sw3w4) - 6w7(sw5w6) so/sx

ISFP 9w1(sw1w2) - 7w6(sw6w5) - 2w1(sw3w2) sp/sx

Needs moar TJs.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]

mutual crushes (I've never had an official bf)
- INTJ 3w2(sw4w3)>7w6>1w9 Sx/Sp~Seducer
- INFP 6w7(sw5w6)>4w5>9w1 Sx/Sp~Wanderer
- ENFP 2w3(sw3w4)>7w6>9w1 Sx/Sp~Mystifier (claimed he was Sp/Sx and 6w7 fixed lol)
- *ENFP 7w6>??>9w1 Sx/So~Flirter
- *E?FP 7w6(sw8w7)>2w3>9w8 Sx/??

*current :D

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
people who arent dull (only Ne doms seem to pass this one), who are pure, have amazing personalities (So Sx's seem to score best in this), who have simple but amazingly deep/profound wisdom(So Sx's score best in this too), and people who truly accept me for who i am(again So Sx'S score best).
the biggest turnoff is corruption. if i see any hint of egoistic corruption,(aka stupidity) i go instantly cold.
lack of dependability also makes me instantly cold.

in practice though.. (and the reason why none of them have gone anywhere is, cause i get so awfulyl shy about my deeper feelings)
at age 8: an unknown type, female
age 13: an infj female 9w1 so sx
18 or 19: an intj 3w4 sp sx, male
, a female intj
, entp female 4w3
, entp 3w4 so sx male

and frankly, i dont think any of them were my soulmates, so maybe for the best that nothing happened.

there have also been several admirations ive had.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gosh [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], you are such a skank; that list of yours with yourself included could occupy the entire table at the Last Supper - Jesus would be ashamed of you and your gay ways!

I'm not being too serious here, but surely you can take my silly comments with bright spirits! I'm not hostile to gays, even if you fellas are like an alien species to me.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Gosh [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION], you are such a skank; that list of yours with yourself included could occupy the entire table at the Last Supper - Jesus would be ashamed of you and your gay ways!

I'm not being too serious here, but surely you can take my silly comments with bright spirits! I'm not hostile to gays, even if you fellas are like an alien species to me.

To be fair, I've only had 3 real boyfriends. :laugh: Although seeing the size of that list is definitely a confidence booster.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Needs moar TJs.
I have the opposite problem. :laugh: My recent experiences with Thinkers have been total busts! Somebody find me a cute FP guy plz!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have the opposite problem. :laugh: My recent experiences with Thinkers have been total busts! Somebody find me a cute FP guy plz!

If under different circumstances we'd be just what we needed! :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If under different circumstances we'd be just what we needed! :D
*adds another name to the "If I And/Or They Swung That Way" list* ...

...*notices that that list is longer than my list of actual crushes* ...

... :(

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*adds another name to the "If I And/Or They Swung That Way" list* ...

...*notices that that list is longer than my list of actual crushes* ...

... :(

Probably one of the cruelest parts about life. :dont:

Yeonhee

MBTI Type
INTP
ISTJ - boring/didn't understand each other
ENFJ - too emotional/clingy
ESTJ - a nightmare/didn't understand each other
INTJ - pretty good/understand each other well

A chronological assessment of serious relationships I've endured. I'm currently with an INTJ and we work great together. As for pure attraction without much attachment, I guess I've been mostly attracted to ENTJ's.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I have been attracted to the following:

INFJ, INTJ, ENTP, ENFJ, ESTP, ISTP, ISTJ

I have never been attracted to an ESFP, ISFP or an INFP that I know of. I'm unsure about ISFJs and INTPs. I can't recall any at this moment.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP
INFP
ENFP
INTP
Ne is hot.

Okay, so I guess you find it more exciting to see people connect a bunch of things across contexts together (Ne) over the idea of gazing into the soul essence and penetrating to the core (Ni)!

To me, the latter really sounds more powerful, but perhaps you much prefer diverse patterns. (Not that it's bad, just wanted to argue for the sake of arguing).

Trouble

MBTI Type
INFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, so I guess you find it more exciting to see people connect a bunch of things across contexts together (Ne) over the idea of gazing into the soul essence and penetrating to the core (Ni)!

To me, the latter really sounds more powerful, but perhaps you much prefer diverse patterns. (Not that it's bad, just wanted to argue for the sake of arguing).

Well, when you put it like that....however, I seem to be prey to instant seduction when I meet someone with my dominate process as their 5th favored function. I think Beebe theorists and numerous real world cases lend credence to the fact that this 1 - 5 combination can and often will produce overwhelming attraction. What a hmmmm ENFP or ENTP extraverts is my inner realm. The more Ne, the better. Of course, I love the exceptions just as freaking much. Especially when my core is penetrated? Ouch!!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been attracted almost exclusively to Thinking types.
The only feelers I dated were either exhausting or insane, & lacked a degree of depth/excitement in our chemistry/dynamic, overall.