• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Music of the types

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...aaaand, that's how I discovered Caravan Palace and listened for nothing but for two days straight.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP:

ESFP:

INFJ:

INTP:

that's all i have so far

Sunny Ghost

[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION]

Ha, glad you could appreciate it. Are you ISTP?

How is Washed Out ENTJ? It's so mellow and chill. I don't know what I expect for ENTJ... but not really that.

Great music, btw. We share similar tastes.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=10984" target="_blank">DJ Arendee</a>

Ha, glad you could appreciate it. Are you ISTP?

How is Washed Out ENTJ? It's so mellow and chill. I don't know what I expect for ENTJ... but not really that.

Great music, btw. We share similar tastes.

I suspect its ENTJ, but I also suspect its a side they don't reveal, ever. My ENTJ friend will occassionally dive deep into these crazy emotions I've never seen from him before, and I think that is often what its like.

ENTJ's are very mellow. But their aggression has more to do with absolute and objective facts being set in place, and enforcement of these things. Its the ESTP's that look like ENTJ's you gotta watch out for (myself being one of them). As I've said to several others before, I'm like a fighter jet with the afterburner on. If I power down, I crash and die (If I power down for too long, it actually feels more like I'm being devoured by scarabs from the inside out). The aggressive ENTJ's tend to have more of an inherent aggression, and not so much a driving energy about them.

ENTJ's do not have the coursing electric pulse that drives ESTP's. This is the energy that makes us "doers."

This song represents that coursing electric pulse of ESTP:

ENTJ music actually seems to be much more calm, more cerebral. More along the lines of INTJ music, as most ENTJ's I meet believe themselves to be INTJ.

My ENTJ expedition guide was big into the band "air." As for more aggressive ENTJ music, I'm not too sure. I'd ask [MENTION=7254]Wind-Up Rex[/MENTION] or [MENTION=857]FDG[/MENTION]

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

That was a beautiful video. I paint surrealistic scenes and write science fiction/fantasy, and that video gave me a few ideas.

Do you enjoy Sci-Fi?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
That was a beautiful video. I paint surrealistic scenes and write science fiction/fantasy, and that video gave me a few ideas.

Do you enjoy Sci-Fi?

Yeah, its awesome. I wrote a sci fi fantasy book based in the Sol system.

Sunny Ghost

I suspect its ENTJ, but I also suspect its a side they don't reveal, ever. My ENTJ friend will occassionally dive deep into these crazy emotions I've never seen from him before, and I think that is often what its like.

ENTJ's are very mellow. But their aggression has more to do with absolute and objective facts being set in place, and enforcement of these things. Its the ESTP's that look like ENTJ's you gotta watch out for (myself being one of them). As I've said to several others before, I'm like a fighter jet with the afterburner on. If I power down, I crash and die (If I power down for too long, it actually feels more like I'm being devoured by scarabs from the inside out). The aggressive ENTJ's tend to have more of an inherent aggression, and not so much a driving energy about them.

ENTJ's do not have the coursing electric pulse that drives ESTP's. This is the energy that makes us "doers."

This song represents that coursing electric pulse of ESTP:

ENTJ music actually seems to be much more calm, more cerebral. More along the lines of INTJ music, as most ENTJ's I meet believe themselves to be INTJ.

My ENTJ expedition guide was big into the band "air." As for more aggressive ENTJ music, I'm not too sure. I'd ask [MENTION=7254]Wind-Up Rex[/MENTION] or [MENTION=857]FDG[/MENTION]

I get your point. Somehow, I see any type that has Fi somewhere in their functions, even if inferior, has a softer side.

I <3 Air, btw. :)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I get your point. Somehow, I see any type that has Fi somewhere in their functions, even if inferior, has a softer side.

I <3 Air, btw. :)

Everyone has a softer side. From my perspective I feel like Fi's are slower moving and more gentler than Fe's though. Idunno if you agree.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
What do you mean by slower moving?

I'm glad you asked, because I was about to regret saying that.

Only their F seems to be slower moving. Its hard for me to explain, but with Fe doms their emotional energy is usually being hurled in all directions. So to me, Fe users tend to look like an emotional fireball while Fi users tend to look like an emotional glowstick.

I

Infinite Bubble

Awesome thread!

INTJ: Tool - Vicarious

ENFP: Tame Impala - Runway, Houses, City, Clouds

ENFJ: Massive Attack - Paradise Circus

ISFP: Debussy - Arabesque No.1

I

Infinite Bubble

ENTP: Electric Six - Formula 409

INTP: Bach - Fugue in D-Minor BWV 948

INFP: Flaming Lips - In The Morning of The Magicians

ESFP: Mozart - Eine kleine Nachtmusik

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dunno which version to post for INTP, so ill post them both cuz uber awesome

ps. if you dont cum in your pants listening to this, there is something very seriously wrong with you