• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could somebody type the white guy in this YouTube debate?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzJvo5LMEy8&feature=fvwrel

The white guy here says that he does a lot of things, such as gathering information before debating and beginning with a neutral stance, which sound a lot like me. He also debates in a similar style to myself, such as using stories, continuing to modify his stance in light of new information, being tactful and patient in his presentation, considering long term implications of his stance, and using a questioning process to create doubt in his opponent…

He seemed like how I would be if I was relatively comfortable with a position, and was trying to implement it.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
He's Ne I know that much. I suspected INFP a while ago because sometimes he gets in these modes where his opinion is all that counts, cuz fuck you that's why.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tzJvo5LMEy8&feature=fvwrel

The white guy here says that he does a lot of things, such as gathering information before debating and beginning with a neutral stance, which sound a lot like me. He also debates in a similar style to myself, such as using stories, continuing to modify his stance in light of new information, being tactful and patient in his presentation, considering long term implications of his stance, and using a questioning process to create doubt in his opponent…

He seemed like how I would be if I was relatively comfortable with a position, and was trying to implement it.

Anybody else?

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP, I think. Logical + Ne/Si, not ESTJ/ISTJ.