• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SJs With Tattoos

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It strikes me that they are very rare. Can you name a legit SJ with tattoos?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tattoos are mainstream these days.. I can think of a lot of SJs I know who are pretty conventional people with tattoos. Not covered in them, but have 1 or 2 discrete ones.

And apart from that there are SJs raised in cultures/participating in lifesryles where it's the norm to be covered in them. I'm sure there are plenty of SJ bikers, gangsters, whoever else stereotypically has tats.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tattoos are mainstream these days.. I can think of a lot of SJs I know who are pretty conventional people with tattoos. Not covered in them, but have 1 or 2 discrete ones.

And apart from that there are SJs raised in cultures/participating in lifesryles where it's the norm to be covered in them. I'm sure there are plenty of SJ bikers, gangsters, whoever else stereotypically has tats.

Can you name a public figure that we can observe?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
kySI0Fm.jpg

ESFJ

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How about Birdman? STJ.

I'm just trying to think of SJ rappers really :laugh:

I

Infinite Bubble

What's this got to do with the cognitive functions that one operates with?

That being said, SJ is supposedly the most common temperament, and since tattoos are common, there will be a plentiful amount of SJs with tattoos.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ben Harper esfj

My ex husband had one lil silly one.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

INTP 5w6.

ESFJ is more like:

Waka is an obvious introvert - def not ESTP. Cena is clearly Se over Si - not ESFJ. Probably ESTP or ENTJ.

Birdman is another ISFP.

Popular SJ musicians are pretty rare. Here are a few for reference:

Kenny Chesney
Rick Astley
Diana Ross
Sammy Davis Jr.
Trisha Yearwood
Aretha Franklin
Lynda Kay
Naomi Judd
George Strait
Frank Sinatra
Martina McBride
Celine Dion

I haven't found an SJ rapper yet.

One thing they have in common is that they rarely write more than a small percentage of their own music. By nature of their temperament they're more traditional and conservative. They're not going to be radical or impulsive. Si also results in a different body type than Se. SJs one the whole will be less muscular and/or less physical - especially compared to SPs.

S

Stansmith

Waka is an obvious introvert - def not ESTP. Cena is clearly Se over Si - not ESFJ. Probably ESTP or ENTJ.

Birdman is another ISFP.

Popular SJ musicians are pretty rare. Here are a few for reference:

Kenny Chesney
Rick Astley
Diana Ross
Sammy Davis Jr.
Trisha Yearwood
Aretha Franklin
Lynda Kay
Naomi Judd
George Strait
Frank Sinatra
Martina McBride
Celine Dion

I haven't found an SJ rapper yet.

One thing they have in common is that they rarely write more than a small percentage of their own music. By nature of their temperament they're more traditional and conservative. They're not going to be radical or impulsive. Si also results in a different body type than Se. SJs one the whole will be less muscular and/or less physical - especially compared to SPs.

Nah, Cena looks and acts like every male ESFJ I've known. Fitness and dieting is pretty SJ friendly if you think about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fi/Ne seems pretty clear to me - especially Fi primary. Not much doubt here.

Awesome video but fi/ne is not clear to me there but I'm open to being wrong about esfj and will look into it more.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is no way in hell birdman is an fi-dom lol

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah, Cena looks and acts like every male ESFJ I've known. Fitness and dieting is pretty SJ friendly if you think about it.

Sure, plenty of ESFJs are into fitness and dieting. Just not professional bodybuilding or wrestling. Here's a slam-dunk make ESFJ for contrast: