• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Guess my little sister's type

Jurbil

I mostly want other opinions since it can be kind of hard to objectively type family members.

She:

*is very quiet
*it's like pulling teeth if you try to get her to talk about herself.
*She makes puns often, and occasionally makes spot-on insulting jokes about other people, but in a good-natured way.
*spends a lot of time alone. she likes being solitary and doing her own thing
*reads a LOT. I'm not sure what she reads. She is pretty secretive about her interests.
*intellectualizes everything (not in an pretentious way, more like in an overly analytical/logical way).
*She recently said "I don't allow myself to dislike people, even some who may deserve it, because it can all be reduced to personality clashes and different styles of communication, among other things."
*doesn't allow herself to get angry very often for the reasons mentioned above, most likely.
*has a bit of a criminal mind. She can be very sneaky and manipulative, and is good at making elaborate plans for various schemes that she never actually does. The ideas aren't bad, just mischievous.
*Despite her being very rational and Thinkerly, she is also very sensitive, and cries easily. Might just be hormones though.
*is mostly agreeable and easy to get along with. she is a chameleon around most people
*can be absentminded and oblivious to her surroundings, and very clumsy.

I find it very hard to tell if she is an F or a T, honestly. She seems to have a lot of both. Her I is obvious at least, and Ne seems apparent too. INxP? Or something else entirely? I'm very unsure about her enneatype.
Any thoughts?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Definitely ENFP. I couldn't have written a more thoroughly ENFP description of someone if I set out to.

"I don't allow myself to dislike people, even some who may deserve it, because it can all be reduced to personality clashes and different styles of communication, among other things."

Oh, ENFPs. I wish I could look out into the world and see that instead of what I see.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
INTP in my opinion.

Wat?
An INTP who doesn't allow herself to dislike other people because all differences can be reduced to personality differences? Please.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, sounds INxP. Maybe e9.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
An INTP who doesn't allow herself to dislike other people because all differences can be reduced to personality differences? Please.

k, then what about her enneagram type? 9w1?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP perhaps. This doesn't sound like a description of an extravert.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
INFP perhaps. This doesn't sound like a description of an extravert.
It doesn't sound like the description of a happy extrovert. There are plenty of extroverts out there who withdraw because there aren't any decent people to interact with.

Jurbil

It doesn't sound like the description of a happy extrovert. There are plenty of extroverts out there who withdraw because there aren't any decent people to interact with.

Why are you so sure she's an extrovert?

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Why are you so sure she's an extrovert?
I'm not! I'm just not automatically concluding that she's an introvert because her brother has noticed she's withdrawn, as I was quite withdrawn for most of my childhood and young adult life - though most people would agree I'm very outgoing now.

S

Stansmith

INTJ or INFJ. Seems too assertive and Je-ish to be either INxP.