• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What classic CiV IV leader would you be?

What Civilization IV leader would you be?

• Roosevelt - Inspire your people through diligent work and efficient administration

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montezuma - fill the jungles with the blood of your enemies! Glory to gods!

• Alexander - Consider the advancment of science while you conquer the half of the world.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Saladin - advance the sciences, contemplate the wisdom of gods

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Qin Shi Huang - work hard, keep your eyes on the money.

• Hatshepshut - Embrace the will of the goddess! Spread your magnificient culture far.

• Kublai Khan - stomp your enemies under your feet and then dance and laugh about it.

• Bismarck - Work hard to do great wonders for your nation, and quality of living for all.

• Tokugawa - Unite under the immortal emperor to kill our enemies - efficiently, mind you.

• Gandhi - the gods want us to work hard. We will work hard, and endure much.

• Victoria - really, the heart of the matter is acquiring as much land as is financially viable.

• Cyrus - good times for all! Entertainment, health for all. That's good for any nation isn't it?

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Julius caesar - the survival of our great empire demands good organization and well-being for all.

• Catherine - money and dance, anyone? What a great nation has survived without some guilty pleasures?

• Louis XIV - what a fine nation have we! Servants, work on the entertainment!

• Napoleon - the destruction of our enemies is a serious goal on which we should work hard.

• Total voters

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would combine Saladin and Bismarck: advance the sciences while working hard to do great wonders for your nation

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Just played through a game on prince with Qin Shi Huang. All his traits made it possible to have scientifically very advanced nation with big military. It's the economy! Was not the most exciting match, but a good one. I didn't start a single war but I won all of them. I made the losers pay, and I didn't conquer their lands except for one.

Damn, I like Qin Shi Huang. He's the image of hard work.. and it pays. Other leaders I like are Catherine and Kublain Khan. Both of them are "creative" which means that in the beginning of the game, their cities have greater cultural influence over the surrounding lands, earning much more land for those nations than would be otherwise possible. It's really sneaky tactic as the enemy AI won't notice having their important borderlands lost culturally until it's too late, but a human player has had time to prepare. Kublai Khan is aggressive, which helps creating better defences with the same money. Katherine is financial, which helps getting more of that money.

I imagine lot about histories of various nations when I play the game, and I like the leader and the nation to fit the mood :) Is this a form of role playing? =)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I always enjoyed Julius Caesar's and Tokugawa's special ability.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Out of those?

Catherine, hands down.

I tend to prefer Boudicca though.

Starry

Oh wow. It's almost like a brain teaser...

Would I wish to be:

A.) Empress
B.) Queen

or
C.) Pharaoh

If you consider Cleopatra to have been a Pharaoh, and most Egyptologists do not, she would have been one of two women to have ever held the position... and the insignificant Goddess at best. Hatsepshut is not just 'one of the most powerful females...' Hatsepshut is 'one of the most powerful rulers period ever.'

I may not choose to be a historical female ruler that actually had real power and influence all that often... But when I do I choose Hatsepshut.

Hatshepsut-WC-9331094-1-402.jpg

image_t6.jpg

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
Based on their in-game traits, Frederick (philosophical and organized). Out of this list and their descriptions, Alexander.