• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

1Mind

baccheion

Anyone tried 1Mind? It's based on typology (you take a quiz to type yourself, though it's kinda short) and the idea is you answer questions to help determine your compatibility with others as far as friendship is concerned. It seems there are a few notable people on the site, but I can't seem to find them. It's kinda not a good way to determine compatibility, but it seems great as a research tool, and it's kinda addicting to answer and see how others answer certain questions.

http://www.1mind.com

I joined on my fake facebook and it seems like a ploy for them to get even more information out of me so they can sell me stuff more effectively. :ranting:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I joined on my fake facebook and it seems like a ploy for them to get even more information out of me so they can sell me stuff more effectively. :ranting:

How ironic -- I posted in the mirror thread on another forum about this site that they seemed to just want to get into my FB friends list, which I refused to let happen.