• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you picture each MBTI type looking like?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I feel like my INTP in the OP looks more INTJ; he has that weird sort of metro "bond villain" look I associate with them.

INTP

220px-Ed_Norton_Shankbone_Metropolitan_Opera_2009.jpg

agreed, and its funny because i think i look like this guy quite a bit :D

also i think the ryan guy from oc is an INTP(or actually since its a role, some IXTP weirdo) and i have been told that i look like him and he looks much like that guy you posted

I

Infinite Bubble

The Pokemon MBTI archetypes!

ENTP
Drake-s-Pokemon-mariposa-region-rpg-27149854-293-300.jpg

INTP
20100716062505!Alakazam.png

INTJ
230px-150Mewtwo.png

ENFP
11070.jpg

ESTP
260px-068Machamp.png

ESFP
220px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Jynx_(purple)_art.png

ESFJ
113Chansey.png

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel like my INTP in the OP looks more INTJ; he has that weird sort of metro "bond villain" look I associate with them.

INTP

MV5BMTM2NTQzMTI2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk5MzE2Nw@@._V1._SY314_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

220px-Ed_Norton_Shankbone_Metropolitan_Opera_2009.jpg
He looks like an ISTJ to me. Maybe it is just the suit and tie. And neat haircut.

S

Stansmith

I liked this one for ENTJ. I personally look more like the ESTJ you picked, even if compensating for beaty and wealth (your ENTJ was a female, which I'm not, and the ESTJ was a billionaire, which I am not.)

She has that subtly domineering yet clever vibe I associate with ENTJs.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=17266]Infinite Bubble[/MENTION] Post more Pokemon types! Your list is super accurate so far!!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An octopus? You have some explaining to do.
Intelligent. Reclusive. Not exactly cuddly. Dexterity over brute strength. Highly strategic, so Do Not Underestimate in a fight. (Take this video as an example.)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Intelligent. Reclusive. Not exactly cuddly. Dexterity over brute strength. Highly strategic, so Do Not Underestimate in a fight. (Take this video as an example.)

Yeah, octopi are awesome, the most intelligent of all invertebrates. Don't knock cephlapods. I don't know if they're as cool as whales, but they're pretty cool.

Now, if it had been a slug or an earthworm, then you would have cause to be upset.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, octopi are awesome, the most intelligent of all invertebrates. Don't knock cephlapods. I don't know if they're as cool as whales, but they're pretty cool.

Now, if it had been a slug or an earthworm, then you would have cause to be upset.
:laugh:

Another reason why I chose it is because I actually have several INTJ friends who feel a connection with octopi. Along the lines of: if they were the sorts of people to believe in "spirit animals", they'd say the octopus was their spirit animal. I get the impression that they connect with the octopus for the reasons I mentioned, plus the fact that octopi seem a bit misunderstood -- somehow seen as menacing, when they have a heart of gold.

I, on the other hand, connect with the killer whale, which is why I chose it for ESTJs. :)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so