• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you picture each MBTI type looking like?

S

Stansmith

INTJ

3467017179.jpg

art_film_dir_1_dir_pic_kubrick_stanley.jpg

43.png

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I came here hoping to see you drawing pictures.

S

Society

ESTP:

ISTP:

ENFJ:

INFJ:

ENTP:

INTP:

ESFJ

ISFJ

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]: Drake is an INFP and both Bruno Mars (not that I like his music or anything) and Justin Timberlake are ENFJ in my opinion. I agree with most of yours.
[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]: Awesome pics! And [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I love the animals. I sometimes associate female ISFP's with deer, at least Lana Del Rey reminds me of one; ISFP's seem like relatively harmless forest animals.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION]: Drake is an INFP and both Bruno Mars (not that I like his music or anything) and Justin Timberlake are ENFJ in my opinion. I agree with most of these.

See, this is just celebrity typing or face-typing.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See, this is just celebrity typing or face-typing.

Well, I was just throwing in my opinion. I've thought these for a long time.

What site do you guys use to get all these nice pictures of random people?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=18664]I sometimes associate female ISFP's with deer, at least Lana Del Rey reminds me of one; ISFP's seem like relatively harmless forest animals.

That's really funny. I associate male ISFJs with deer. I see what you mean though, "doe eyes" and all.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I love the animals. I sometimes associate female ISFP's with deer, at least Lana Del Rey reminds me of one; ISFP's seem like relatively harmless forest animals.
Thanks! :)

Deer seem too persistently on edge to be ISFPs, IMO. Too wary. I picked bears for ISFP -- esp. brown/black bears -- because they're so chill and just mosey around, enjoying life, doing their own thing.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks! :)

Deer seem too persistently on edge to be ISFPs, IMO. Too wary. I picked bears for ISFP -- esp. brown/black bears -- because they're so chill and just mosey around, enjoying life, doing their own thing.
That's true. I dunno. I just don't see bear for the ones I've met.