• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Subjects Unrelated to Personality Type

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think most of us would agree that there are a lot of subjects asked about in light of personality type that are probably not related. But, do you ever think you just want to talk to people who have yours and every other type about just to see how they experience things? Like hey, ENFPs, what kind of dreams do you have? What about ESTPs? Dreams might not be related to personality type. Maybe they are, who knows? But I think that maybe if there is someone who has similar experiences to mine, we could find out some cool stuff. And if we have similar personality types, we might share the same reasoning or reaction or whatever. And if their personality is different, they might look at it a different way, and I could gain insight there.

Just a thought. Now I have to figure out what to name this thread, haha.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Yup! I always want to see what the inside of everyone else's world looks like.