• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Funniest Type?

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
ESxP, ENxP, xNTP.

Whatever Joan Rivers was (ENFP I think).

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I find Te types funniest. (XxTJ)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Whoever laughs at my jokes is the funniest type.

Everybody else is boring:D

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Ha ha, that's funny.

Therefore [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]'s type [whatever it is] has the best sense of humor. At least for today.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENPs, considering my favorite comedians are either of those types. STPs, second.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
both of us take evil glee in trying to top each other with blatantly corny puns though :cheese:
My SO and I enjoy pun-ishing people as well.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah I agree that it's types similar to you probably.

I think enfp, intp, infp, entp and some older esfjs.

I like ne humor.

:yes: I think my INTP friend makes me laugh harder than just about anyone.

My ISTJ ex was kind of funny in his own weird way too. Although, usually I was laughing at him... He used to go on legit rants about stats not being real math. Something about "p values". :laugh:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know if it indicates a particular preference (I already mentioned I tend to find ENPs the funniest), but I often enjoy humor involving word play. Physical comedy can also be amusing (though I'm not really a fan of Gallageresque, prop-based comedy).

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I don't know if it indicates a particular preference (I already mentioned I tend to find ENPs the funniest), but I often enjoy humor involving word play. Physical comedy can also be amusing (though I'm not really a fan of Gallageresque, prop-based comedy).
Word play is the best.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ExxP, IxTP. I can sort of manipulate my sense of humor to fit the person I'm trying to be funny for, but I think being that crazy, carefree, running into walls sort of funny, dirty humor, or sarcasm /mockery is funny.