• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type an IQ... Again!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
iq is a base 100 test. So you have to know what's the standard deviation.
Most tests going over 150 used in the us have a sd at 24 if i recall.

Basically a 150 score at the wechsler is a 180 at the Cattell or a 154 at the stanford binet.

Imo, the main issue is that the test is standardized using some strict norms i'm sure, while most people taking an iq test train for it or only take 'their best score ever and add a few points to it'. The data gets even more biased when one takes the different standard deviations into account.

It isn't so hard to realise that its impossible for a base 100 test to have everybody scoring over 100.

Come the fuck on.

also, the population here just isn't representative of the general population. Is there really a point for typec members to give their scores, knowing that only a part of the already non representative members will participate, and those will give wrong information as a quasi rule, wether its voluntary or not.

Last edited:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I was given an intelligence test when I was little. According to the results, my scores in some areas were so high they couldn't calculate it.

like an idiot savant you mean ?:popc1:

It would really be a nice change if those threads weren't filled with idiotsdorks trying to tell everybody how smart they are.

It realllyy gets old.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
IQ is for nerds:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYn75I1oFE"].[/YOUTUBE]