• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My IxTx Type Descriptions

Which IxTx type description fits you best?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My IxTx Type Descriptions

ISTP (Cool, self-contained problem-solvers): Crafting solutions and making things work with the tools at hand. Internally viewing multiple angles by which situations can be understood and approached. Integrating observations into useful techniques. Putting objectives into practice.

ISTJ (Loyal and responsible supervisors and inspectors): Making sure things operate as outlined. Keeping control over contingencies. Persevering to complete accomplishments. Following a life purpose. Referencing the past to prepare for the future. Seeing the sequential pieces of projects.

INTJ (Tenacious visionaries, oriented towards action): Synthesizing and envisioning complex conceptual creations. Becoming a maximized master. Perfecting highly focused plans to make progress and realize goals. Grasping the universal reasoning behind all things. Stepping ahead of their times.

INTP (Abstract-minded systems analysts): Defining the underlying principles and essential qualities of theoretical models. Reflecting on why things are. Bridging multiple connections across a matrix of contexts. Continually changing ideological architectures. Breaking beyond all mental boundaries.

Well folks, I'm interested in what you think of these. Also, feel free to give your own descriptions and feedback as well! And finally, for all IxTx types, do any of these descriptions fit you?