• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you had to choose

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which personality theory would you say causes more conflict between yourself and others? Is it MBTI/cognitive functions, enneagram, or instinctual variants?

For example: I find most of my conflicts with people to be: a clash in instinctual variants. Next in order would be enneagram, next would be cognitive functions.

Meaning, I'm more likely to have a conflict with an so/sp type for reasons of instinctual stacking, rather than an ESFJ (random example) because of Fe, or an E4(random example)

I wanna know what gets under your skin the most? :popc1:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
MBTI type.

Fi doms get upset whenever I talk. That's just how it is.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MBTI. I clash with judgers. hate people telling me what to do, critisizing everything etc
Also bit clash or at least non understanding with sensors.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cognitive functions. Conflict results sometimes when people use the same function but in the opposite attitude that I'm using.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Well good. Then you have no excuse to spontaneously hate me like the rest of your kind do.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Which personality theory would you say causes more conflict between yourself and others? Is it MBTI/cognitive functions, enneagram, or instinctual variants?

For example: I find most of my conflicts with people to be: a clash in instinctual variants. Next in order would be enneagram, next would be cognitive functions.

Meaning, I'm more likely to have a conflict with an so/sp type for reasons of instinctual stacking, rather than an ESFJ (random example) because of Fe, or an E4(random example)

I wanna know what gets under your skin the most? :popc1:

Ticks get under my skin the most, ticks and other parasitic vampires [I mean that figuratively and literally].

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think they're all different angles of looking at the same things, so it's not which one or the other causes conflict; it's just which ones we use to try to understand it.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ticks get under my skin the most, ticks and other parasitic vampires [I mean that figuratively and literally].

lol:happy0065:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cognitive functions. Conflict results sometimes when people use the same function but in the opposite attitude that I'm using.

So when you're using Ti, and someone else is using Te. Is that an example of what you mean?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think they're all different angles of looking at the same things, so it's not which one or the other causes conflict; it's just which ones we use to try to understand it.

good stuff.

Are you referring to shadows or inferiors at all, when you're saying "the same things"?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MBTI. I clash with judgers. hate people telling me what to do, critisizing everything etc
Also bit clash or at least non understanding with sensors.

When you say judgers, do you mean people that have a dominant judging function?

Or do you mean people that have the letter J at the end of their 4 letter MBTI type?

Or do you just mean judgmental ppl in general?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You shut your mouth! I spontaneously hate you!

deal.

I recently added LadyX onto the list of spontaneous haters. I'm convinced it has something to do with projection.

Frankly, I would never harm a fly. But my inherent being is enough for certain people to hate me.

I forgot who it was that said it, but, in a nutshell they said that I have gained a level of infamy on this forum as the scapegoat of others' problems. I'm a narcissist to those who are very self critical, and I'm an unstable psychopath to those who get anxious at the thought that a glass of milk could shatter at any moment.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
deal.

I recently added LadyX onto the list of spontaneous haters.

I don't think that was spontaneous at all. Pe-doms are slow to judge, you should know that. She talked to you for a few pages, got to know you, and THEN decided she hated you. TBH, you didn't win me over either, but I don't think your thread brought out the best in anyone. Lingering in unhealthy threads is like carrying "the ring" for too long.

Also, to keep this on topic, I find I clash most with MBTI types. Then again, it could be instinctual stacking, I just find it hard to judge those on the fly.

Se-dom men freak me out, because I feel like they're sizing me up or something, licking their chops at my vulnerability. Unfamiliar ESTP's look like hyenas through my eyes. I find I'm often wrong once I get to know them better.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Strong Si or Fe users.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you say judgers, do you mean people that have a dominant judging function?

Or do you mean people that have the letter J at the end of their 4 letter MBTI type?

Or do you just mean judgmental ppl in general?

1st option. dominant T or F

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
good stuff.

Are you referring to shadows or inferiors at all, when you're saying "the same things"?
"The same things" meaning the behaviors or conflicts being looked at through a given theory. We can look at a conflict through the functions and archetype complexes, or through classic temperament, Enneagram, etc.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I think instinctual variant. I notice J/P clashing too.