• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Judgment is Perception Stilled"

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I wonder...

I'm not entirely enamoured of judgment as the stilling of perception, but yonder Ne types seem to be. Judgment for me has associations of action, choice, and direction. One might call it movement. Judgement moves. (Pffft, obviously I'm drawing on Se dreams, but still....)

I can make perception artificially still by judging. It's useful for going to sleep.

Eh, dunno. The various other functions' ideologies are leeching in.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I wonder...

I'm not entirely enamoured of judgment as the stilling of perception, but yonder Ne types seem to be. Judgment for me has associations of action, choice, and direction. One might call it movement. Judgement moves. (Pffft, obviously I'm drawing on Se dreams, but still....)

I can make perception artificially still by judging. It's useful for going to sleep.

Eh, dunno. The various other functions' ideologies are leeching in.

Well, if you can't work it our for yourself, I can't help you.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Tell you what tho, building perceptions in public... it's like people want an image of Js as strict and rigid, and by god they'll be strict and rigid about making sure that image sticks!

SHARED N, MY ACHING BUTTHOLE!