• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extroverts Seem Aggressive to me

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
At the worst, most of them are no worse than Tigger.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's comfortable to have a pretty good idea of what's going on with someone, and particularly so to know that they are comfortable with you knowing.

Nicki

Retired
We do. And we have rituals that empathise this, such as eating the body and blood in communion, and even eating together round a common table, where we share, not only the delicious food, but also our delicious conversation.

And it wasn't so long ago that we practised blood sacrifice where we consumed the sacrifice afterwards.

But inter-subjectivity has its dangers. Deception, for instance, works. And we keep are friends close, and our enemies even closer. So no wonder we are afraid of intimacy, and find all kinds of ways to create distance.

What do you think would be a safe distance from me?

We love to belong but we also love to hate.

What do you think?

Mole

Permabanned
We love to belong but we also love to hate.

What do you think?

Well, love and hate are two sides of the same coin of belonging, but indifference gives distance.

So consider, you can modulate your distance from me by on one hand loving or hating me, and on the other hand, being indfferent to me.

So what balance would you like? How would you like to balance your closeness and distance?

So our relationship is a tightrope. And here you are on the tightrope, with a long balancing pole. At one end of the pole is love/hate, and at the other end of the pole is indifference.

If you love/hate me too much, you will overbalance; and if you are too indifferent, you will also overbalance.

So how are you going to balance the two?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't get intimidated though. Really I don't i've been asked so many times if different people are intimidating and I go no, the most they'll get from me is annoying. so this thread makes no sense to me.

Nicki

Retired
Well, love and hate are two sides of the same coin of belonging, but indifference gives distance.

So consider, you can modulate your distance from me by on one hand loving or hating me, and on the other hand, being indfferent to me.

So what balance would you like? How would you like to balance your closeness and distance?

So our relationship is a tightrope. And here you are on the tightrope, with a long balancing pole. At one end of the pole is love/hate, and at the other end of the pole is indifference.

If you love/hate me too much, you will overbalance; and if you are too indifferent, you will also overbalance.

So how are you going to balance the two?

I have no clue. You decide. :mellow:

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, but introverts are soul-stealers and evil scientists.

im an "evil scientist" and i'm an extrovert. and most of my colleagues are extroverts too...

Mole

Permabanned
Your soul is mine

Yeah, but introverts are soul-stealers.

Certainly I will steal your soul. Whatever I say has at least two meanings. This is to confuse your mind so I can slip in and steal your soul.

Some say their souls were stolen by a pretty girl or a handsome man, but the majority of spiritual theft is put down to introverts - and the evidence for introverts is incontrovertible.

So while I hold your soul in thrall, while you are enthralled by the ambiguity of my words, and drift unknowingly into a trance, the professional introvert, the professional soul stealer, will entrance you futher, until you can't tell the difference between imagination and reality, and your soul is mine.

MetalMoon

Certainly I will steal your soul. Whatever I say has at least two meanings. This is to confuse your mind so I can slip in and steal your soul.

Some say their souls were stolen by a pretty girl or a handsome man, but the majority of spiritual theft is put down to introverts - and the evidence for introverts is incontrovertible.

So while I hold your soul in thrall, while you are enthralled by the ambiguity of my words, and drift unknowingly into a trance, the professional introvert, the professional soul stealer, will entrance you futher, until you can't tell the difference between imagination and reality, and your soul is mine.

I think it's beginning...damn introverts and their pretty words....