• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the writer

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
I have a pretty good idea of his type, as Im best friends with the guy who wrote it. Do you?

You won't see him. Because he will be in a ghillie suit made from Wal-Mart bags. Hiding in the parking lot. Don't try to escape. His .50 BMG will put a hole clean through the engine of your electric lazyfatasscart.

Don't try to hide. He can smell your fear. He also has a supercool nightvision optic. He had to buy it from Wal-Mart, but thats ok. It was only $39.95. Revenge on Wal-Mart will be worth much more than that. In Revenge IOU's! ARRGH! Looks like you need special IOU post-it notes to record these IOU's. They have those at..Walmart. Don't worry. We will have someone waiting at the door to get that silly looking plastic bag ghillie suit off you.

The moral of the story is; You can bitch about Wal-Mart all you want. But you will still shop there. It will always be there. Like a shadow under your shoe. Like a childhood nightmare in the back of your soul. Like a dead fish always seems to be staring you down as you walk past.

You can hate. But you will always come back. You're getting good prices. Sure you want to change it. But you're getting a good deal. Just come back. There is always a nice place to park. It won't be long until you're one of us.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Uh, like, duh.... I based it on, like, my ENFPness. :rolli:

;)

Edit: And here I thought my writing style was all unique and shit! :boohoo:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The only person bothering to have a ghillie suit made from plastic WalMart bags is an ISTP.

Or Metamorphosis.

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
The only person bothering to have a ghillie suit made from plastic WalMart bags is an ISTP.

Or Metamorphosis.

Meh, there isn't enough info there to type the sniper. The nar rator/writer seems like an EN.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meh, there isn't enough info there to type the sniper. The nar rator/writer seems like an EN.

OR....!

Someone who admires a nice ghillie suit. *smokes pipe thoughtfully*

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
OR....!

Someone who admires a nice ghillie suit. *smokes pipe thoughtfully*

3063759.jpg

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
well Ne was overflowing...

i figured Ti over Fi cuz i didn't see anything specifically Fi.
Lol, that makes me laugh.

The author, in my opinion is 100% ENFP and in case you didn't catch it, the author is being incredibly ironic in the moralistic amoral message he puts forth in his/this passage.

He is exposing the inherent moral weaknesses that all of us human beings seem to share.

By shopping at Wal-Mart we perpetuate "their", or "its" ability to get away with committing immoral deeds, (their prices are cheap for a reason). We purchase our many desired things there because they are sold at cheap, and unbeatable prices, and by purchasing our stuff there, we stand to gain something where others stand to lose.

The point being, that most of us are morally lazy, we know that it is better to conserve energy and water, to support local business, etc., but we're lazy and cheap so we do whatever is easiest as opposed to whatever is "right", in the moral sense.

Personal example: I am *not* a vegetarian, because I think meat tastes good and I am vain and fear that if I go vegetarian I'll consume too many carbs and hence gain unwanted pounds. I think it is morally wrong to eat animals that you didn't/couldn't/wouldn't kill yourself.

I love and respect mammals, birds, and, to a lesser extent, fish, and yet despite this love and respect that I have for them, I eat them still, why? Because I am a hypocrite-weak-lazy asshole.

One doesn't try to be a mediocre person, one just becomes one by default.

Courage, willpower and integrity are incredibly rare human traits to live by/come by.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw much more Fi than Ti in it
and the
" You can hate. But you will always come back. You're getting good prices. Sure you want to change it. But you're getting a good deal. Just come back. There is always a nice place to park. It won't be long until you're one of us. "

Fi and Te

Ne to begin with, in that it is not linear, but from the same standpoint :\ resistence to wal-mart is futile

Sling

MBTI Type
N358
The author, in my opinion is 100% ENFP and in case you didn't catch it, the author is being incredibly ironic in the moralistic amoral message he puts forth in his/this passage.

hehe

You get it. You might think of it as semi-passive moral erosion, and looking at it from two views. Or rather, one view in three different points of time. I feel it does a good job summarizing the astuteness of human morals, and as you found the right word to say it, mediocrity, and giving up on yourself. Moving along like a bottomsucker fish, rather than looking up and going for what you really want. It's a metaphor that illustrates a much larger and complex picture.

hehe

Totallly Ne

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So thats why its adorable
I totally want an ENxP for christmas