• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What function do you ADMIRE the most?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Assuming it has to be one and a function I don't have, then I'd have to say Fi.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ne.

I enjoy this way more than Ti, I've realized. Ne provides me with intellectual stimulation, it's creative, it's hilarious, it helps with empathy, it makes me want to do shit.

If we're excluding my two "strong" functions, I would vote for Se. Noticing details, acting immediately without dithering, fixing stuff, crafting things, navigating any social environment, athletic ability. It's the most useful of all the functions, IMO. If society crumbles, it's the Se users who are going to be the most likely to survive. They'll probably be the best at obtaining food that isn't in a supermarket.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne.

Ti and Fi a close second and even closer third. Fi just feels right. Ti helps me become better at being me. Fi at times help me feel closer to the world whereas Ti helps me learn how to act in the world. Fi is harder for me to get unless there's a great degree of intimacy including effusive, open, honest body language or really well-crafted art to share (thankfully many nfps are great writers, including some of my closest friends). but then it's the most inspiring thing that exists, it's so concentrated, even if Ti is equally exciting in its ability to manifest possibilities and believe that all things are possible if you practice asking good questions.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't narrow it down to just one function.

I'd say it's either Fe or Se with Ne a close second.

Fe and Se are my weakest functions so I admire people who can do easily what I find difficult.

Ne is pretty strong but I seem to admire people who have Ne as their first function. They seem to be even better at it and never at a loss for ideas.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I really admire all of the functions, but I do really admire Ni and Te. :wubbie:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Choosing a function I don't have, I pick Si. Its nostalgic, peaceful, and somber. Its artistic in this sense.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni. Si is quite impressive to me as well.

RoadPaveMent

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really admire my high-achieving ESTJ friends. Maybe if I hang around them, their academic habits will rub off on me. :D

R

Riva

Assuming that it does what it does at its best it's Si.

And Te.

Yes I cheated.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love my Ne, otherwise I would've picked Se.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ti because I don't understand it.

Doctorjuice

MBTI Type
INTP
Ni. It's so interesting, it's probably the hardest function to understand... Also, you can almost mechanically replicate the same processes with the other functions but there's no set or easy way to do this with Ni.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Among those I don't use, Fe, for its natural presence in and sensitivity to currents in the space between individuals.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd love to trade some of my Ne for Te. I want to be able to scoop it out of a box whenever I need it.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd probably choose either Ni or Ti. The feeling functions are obviously more likely to be biased, but in the right individual, Fi or Fe can be gold.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think Ni is kind of fascinating both for what little I do believe I understand, and the rest that I can't quite grasp. Not being able to grasp it entirely is also why I can't honestly admire it.

I admire the T function. I think I'm dysfunctionally feely; I admire what I lack.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni. It's so interesting, it's probably the hardest function to understand... Also, you can almost mechanically replicate the same processes with the other functions but there's no set or easy way to do this with Ni.

it's all sacred geometry, cymatics, mandalas, and other esoteric shit. or just read about genetic algorithms, computational complexity, biosemiotics, and autopoietic systems theory. recursion is amazing.