• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is most likely to fall in love?

Mole

Permabanned
What type is most likely to fall in love?

And what type is least likely to fall in love?

And what type is most happy in love?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I fall in love very easily. I appreciate the awesomeness and beauty of women, and want to see it, hear it, touch it, smell it, taste it, and wrap myself in it. :wubbie:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I fall in love very easily. I appreciate the awesomeness and beauty of women, and want to see it, hear it, touch it, smell it, taste it, and wrap myself in it. :wubbie:
Baby, wouldn't that be more akin to falling in *lust* easily?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Baby, wouldn't that be more akin to falling in *lust* easily?

Nah. Lust = that was great, baby, I'll call you some time. Gotta go.

Love = Let's sit here on the sand feeling the wind, watching the moon and stars and listening to the music of the waves.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ

Love = Let's sit here on the sand feeling the wind, watching the moon and stars and listening to the music of the waves.

:shock:

Eh, maybe an INFP? Since they like dreaming? I imagine it'd be an NF or just F type before another.

Least likely.. INTJ/INTP?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Interesting, for me, lust = wanting to see, hear, touch, taste and wrap myself around a man. Kinda exactly like what you stated here...

I appreciate the awesomeness and beauty of women, and want to see it, hear it, touch it, smell it, taste it, and wrap myself in it. :wubbie:

Love... love includes this, but it is much deeper, more intricate and complex than that, obviously. :p

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
What are you basing this on?
My ex, whom I think might be an ISTP. I'm the only girl he's ever been in love with or even remotely has had feelings for, for that matter.

He's not big into emotions or emotional ties.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Interesting, for me, lust = wanting to see, hear, touch, taste and wrap myself around a man. Kinda exactly like what you stated here...

Love... love includes this, but it is much deeper, more intricate and complex than that, obviously. :p

You're probably better about being deep in words than me. The deepness and intricamplex stuff is in there, floating around having fun and working hard. :D

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Least likely to fall in love...ISTP?
:cry:

The INTJs I know seem more reluctant to fall in love than me or the ISTPs I know. But that might just be me/the face they present to me.

What about ISTJs? They're probably too sensible to fall in love (kidding!...sorta)

edit:
most likely to fall in love: ENFP
happiest: all types

MBTI Type
INxJ

The INTJs I know seem more reluctant to fall in love than me or the ISTPs I know. But that might just be me/the face they present to me.

What about ISTJs? They're probably too sensible to fall in love (kidding!...sorta)

Definitely agree. It's only happened to me once and I fought it every step of the way. The two other INTJs I know, have never fallen in love ever. They are both in their mid 30's.

heart

heart on fire

Sounds more like romance/infactuation. Love goes deeper and grittier.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You're probably better about being deep in words than me. The deepness and intricamplex stuff is in there, floating around having fun and working hard. :D
"Jeffster, you're a God amongst men" -- CaptainChick

edit:
most likely to fall in love: ENFP
happiest: all types
Interesting, and in all fairness, I am unclear as to whether my ex is an ISTP or an INTJ, (is that confusion weird or common?)

And event hough I am very much so an ENFP, I have only been in love, definitively, once.

I do, however, fall in lust quite easily and intensely. :/

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure how much of a type correlation there is here, but that probably has a lot to do with our definition of love.

I think I feel love, and infatuation, and lust, all pretty strongly, but I suppose that a type like an INTP would stereo-typically be regarded as detached from these things.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting, and in all fairness, I am unclear as to whether my ex is an ISTP or an INTJ, (is that confusion weird or common?)
Funny, I had the same confusion with my last ex. I thought he was ISTP for the longest time, mostly because of his interest/talent with sports, but I'm pretty sure he's INTJ now (especially now that I'm dating a definite ISTP). They can look the same to me, same attitude in a lot of ways....

/tangent

heart

heart on fire
There's plenty of grittiness in sand. ;)

Being truly in-love is deeper than just sharing romance and it is deeper than being enchanted with someone's femininity/masculinity and charm. Sharing stereotypical romantic moments and being enchanted are more aspects of infatuation. This is what I am getting at.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Being truly in-love is deeper than just sharing romance and it is deeper than being enchanted with someone's femininity/masculinity and charm. Sharing stereotypical romantic moments and being enchanted are more aspects of infatuation. This is what I am getting at.

I totally agree with you. I'm all about making as many moments romantic as possible, and I'm all up in the deepness, no diggity. :cool:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
"Jeffster, you're a God amongst men" -- CaptainChick

He-Man1.jpg

I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRR!