• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is most likely to fall in love?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Lust grows like a weed. Love grows like a plum on a tree. Lots of patience and effort for your sweet treasure.

heart

heart on fire
... Love grows like a plum on a tree. Lots of patience and effort for your sweet treasure.

If you want the fruit to fall
You have to give the tree a shake ;)

But if you shake the tree too hard,
The bough is gonna break :shock:

:D

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Really love your peaches
Want to shake your tree.

Oh, wait, I'm thinking of something else. :doh:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Peaches and plums = :wubbie::wubbie:

Good call, ladies. :party2:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Eh... I'd have to say that INTJs and ISTPs are the most likely to fight it. ISTPs because they're not too big on that whole interpersonal thing, and INTJs because, well, we fight everything.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most likely - NF's in general ?

Mole

Permabanned
Are You Attracted to Eros, Phiia or Agape?

The Ancient Greeks knew love in three forms - eros, philia and agape.

Eros is erotic love
While philia is companionable love
And agape is self-sacrificial love.

So which type is more attracted to eros?
And which type is more attracted to philia?
And who is most attracted to agape?

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
I'd say for anyone thinking INTP, you're quite wrong.

---

Waking Life quote (surely you knew it was coming):

Creation seems to come out of imperfection. It seems to come out of a striving and a frustration. And this is where I think language came from. I mean, it came from our desire to transcend our isolation and have some sort of connection with one another. And it had to be easy when it was just simple survival. Like, you know, "water." We came up with a sound for that. Or "Saber-toothed tiger right behind you." We came up with a sound for that. But when it gets really interesting, I think, is when we use that same system of symbols to communicate all the abstract and intangible things that we're experiencing. What is, like, frustration? Or what is anger or love? When I say "love," the sound comes out of my mouth and it hits the other person's ear, travels through this Byzantine conduit in their brain, you know, through their memories of love or lack of love, and they register what I'm saying and they say yes, they understand. But how do I know they understand? Because words are inert. They're just symbols. They're dead, you know? And so much of our experience is intangible. So much of what we perceive cannot be expressed. It's unspeakable. And yet, you know, when we communicate with one another, and we feel that we've connected, and we think that we're understood, I think we have a feeling of almost spiritual communion. And that feeling might be transient, but I think it's what we live for.

Mole

Permabanned
One Another

Waking Life quote (surely you knew it was coming):

Nah, I didn't see it coming - I didn't hear it coming - it hit me on the side of the head like a wet fish ................... I mean, you caught my attention.

And you are quite right - this is what we live for - or at least this is what I live for - to be understood by another human being.

It's wonderful when it happens, and profoundly satisfying to understand someone else.

And this is why we struggle with each other here in the hope of reaching that magic moment of understanding.

And what a magic moment it is. It makes all the struggle worthwhile.

So struggle on, struggle on. We are struggling towards each other.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Plum is code for *whispers something in TBGO's ear. TBGO subsequently gasps in horror/excitement*

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
wow. So I really fall in love first thing in the morning and at around 9:13pm every day?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Plum is code for *whispers something in TBGO's ear. TBGO subsequently gasps in horror/excitement*

ooh! ooh! Whisper it in my ear too! :yes: