• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your second-closest type?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which particular MBTI type (other than your own) do you believe yourself to be most like?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For me, I would be most like ISTP, since they are, just like INTPs, analysts and problem solvers (at least for the T-heavy ones), and those are both qualities I can very much relate to.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Which particular MBTI type (other than your own) do you believe yourself to be most like?

I'm got strong elements of INFJ, INFP, and ENTP thrown in. (Usually my "best fit" tests bring in the INFJ and ENTP.)

S

SingSmileShine

INFP, ENFJ, and INFJ are my three closest. My N and my F are through the charts strong, and my P is pretty strong. I'm always about 55-45 extravert-introvert. Maybe that's because ENFPs are introverted for extraverts, though? :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmm.. I guess enfp and isfp. not the closest percentage wise on a test necessarily but I can relate to them the most.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP...there are MANY descriptions of INFP that I relate to more than descriptions of ISFP, but tbh I always chalk that up to how ISFPs tend to be underestimated.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ, probably. 6 makes me seem/attempt to be more JePi than I am.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ

There is a bit of SP in there too

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFJ type profiles and descriptions, xNFP people, INTP cognitive function preferences.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP, though Ive gotten all NF types. And ISFP.

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFJ. I'm Ni-Fe in Socionics, so there's a wide overlap, even if the functions are defined differently. I tend to see myself more in type descriptions of INFJs because of that + the fact that I was raised by FJs and grew up in a strongly FJ-valuing environment.

I

Infinite Bubble

ISFP and ENTP. I sometimes go into secondary "modes of existence" that can look like these two types. Obviously ENTJ if purely going by CF.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP with ENFP running a somewhat close second. I'd say more, but there isn't much more to say. It's like a yes or no question.