• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your second-closest type?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Right now I consider myself ENTP. So, yes obviously my closest type would be INTP. But I do think I am very close to ENFP too. My E and T preferences are both pretty marginal. I've been watching a lot of youtube videos lately on people acting out the types and often relate to the ENFP impression because on a surface level I'm more of the "ooh shiny" type than the "let's argue about everything" type.

Which one of Keirsey's temperaments do you relate to?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I type as an ISTP. Despite having a completely different function set, I would say that ISTJ is my closest type. In terms of the letters, it's probably my best match, as I think I hold more stereotypically "judging" than "perceiving" behaviors.

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been stuck between ISTP and ISFP recently, sooo I guess one is my actual type and the other one is the one I feel closest too, I just have to understand which is which.
Uncertainties about typing aside, I think ESTP is another type I feel close to me as well

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that my most likely type is ESTJ. I have bits of ISTJ and ENTJ thrown in there.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ due to high Fe. I think I lead with it in social situations so I appear quite extroverted. I’m not though.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
ENTP for me. When having my cognitive functions weighted, my Ne always is just as high if not more than my Ti.