• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your second-closest type?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP

Even their their dominant function has a completely different agenda than mine.

Maybe its the aux Ne

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFP - I thought I was an INFP at certain points but then I'm like nah, Ne-dom.

ENFJ and INFJ work, too. I just can't see myself as anything outside of the NF temperament.

G

garbage

Basically,

xNFJ / ENTP > ENTJ > [most everything else] > ISFP

That's pretty much how I view myself and how others view me.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ - it's basically an extraverted, more outwardly directive version of my usual self.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could probably pass for ENFJ.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I currently identify as xNTP and paired with E9, I do think this fits me well. I originally typed as INFJ, and identified with that for a lot of my MBTI journey. There are aspects of it that I relate to, but there are a few things that seem off with just the functions on their own.

I also no longer relate to ni/se, from the perspective of fe/ti, maybe but it would be off to say that INFJ is the second best fit for me because with se being a function that I don't relate to at all, se is paired up with ni in the main stack and what's an INFJ without ni? Perhaps from a dichotomies standpoint and looking from the outside that I have fe-ish qualities but meh...

Based on the functions I do use along with dichotomies, my second closest type would be ENFP. I really don't relate all that much to fi but being that ne/si fits me very well, ENFP fits me better than the other types that fall under the umbrella of ne/si, INFJ, or IxFJ in general because being a ne-lead fits my thought process more than a si lead.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hyperdisintegrated 8 or hyperintegrated 7. sp/sx. If core 8, 845, if core 7, 731. Something still on the Te-Fi axis.

Oh wow. This looks like a wreck.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm ISFP probably. I do have a lot of stereotypical ISFP interests like cooking/foodie things, fashion, music, art, traveling. It's how I'd type myself if we were going by dichotomies, but I relate to the Ne/Si process more. I feel super balanced on the S and N which makes me doubt my INFP-ness sometimes. Like I'll be over making some abstract art but then I'll take things literally in conversation and it's so bad.

Lady: *lets me take 2 bags of cookies* You can take two!
Me: proceeds to pull 2 cookies from the bag

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ

I'm clearly Ni and Se I think, but the judging functions are very inward and not very Je, so that's where I end up.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to be mistaken for a male INTP here & in Ventrilo, ages ago. I've softened up a bit more since then, so the INFJ aspects are a bit more obvious. I'd say I still feel INTP is the next type I find relatable, but it's certainly not my default operating system by any stretch. I just lean heavy on that Ti.

ISTP would be the most fun type to be, though. Can't I get a voucher for that somewhere?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used to be mistaken for a male INTP here & in Ventrilo, ages ago. I've softened up a bit more since then, so the INFJ aspects are a bit more obvious. I'd say I still feel INTP is the next type I find relatable, but it's certainly not my default operating system by any stretch. I just lean heavy on that Ti.

ISTP would be the most fun type to be, though. Can't I get a voucher for that somewhere?

Does a picture of a hammer count as a voucher?

71mglRoZBKL._SX425_.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Probably ESFJ, much to my chagrin. (I'm not detail oriented enough for ISTJ.)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Probably ESFP.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFJ. I get that the most as a second suggestion on mbti-tests and it would make sense. I'm just leaning towards J more than P nowadays, because I developed like that through the years.