• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is a real Ni dom like?

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think the number of Ni dom seems much lower than claimed INXJ I met.
Nickel.jpg

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Stubborn as hell?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It maybe,but Si is more stubborn...

It's up for debate for me. :D I agree that they're both really stubborn, though. Sometimes it can be a good thing, sometimes it makes me want to flip tables.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Arrogant, 'follow the (for others invisible) path', visionary, withdrawn and on a mission.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
read my posts

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
delusional and stubborn about their delusions :D

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Stoned, whether we are or not.

R

Riva

Se considers all the points (which can be seen) of the circumstance and Ni picks the best option after being filtered by Je.

So for an Ni dom the decisions taken are the best option at hand and because the Ni dom knows it's the best option they are adamant about the decision (which is why they appear stubborn).

So for an onlooker the Ni dom is being stubborn but for the Ni dom it is simply the best option than a need or adamant belief.

It's best to feed them with more Se than to try and convince them. Either that or use an overwhelming amount of Ti.

An Ni dom will have to comfirm that.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's up for debate for me. :D I agree that they're both really stubborn, though. Sometimes it can be a good thing, sometimes it makes me want to flip tables.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I edited the post...Because I changed my thought,First I think Si is stubborn than Ni,and then I think all types can stubborn if you don't like them.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Se considers all the points (which can be seen) of the circumstance and Ni picks the best option after being filtered by Je.

So for an Ni dom the decisions taken are the best option at hand and because the Ni dom knows it's the best option they are adamant about the decision (which is why they appear stubborn).

So for an onlooker the Ni dom is being stubborn but for the Ni dom it is simply the best option than a need or adamant belief.

It's best to feed them with more Se than to try and convince them. Either that or use an overwhelming amount of Ti.

An Ni dom will have to comfirm that.

Hey I like this. Now why don't you mosey on over and teach Kalach more about picking the best option, since he seems to think only people with Si would do this.

unnamed

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hey I like this. Now why don't you mosey on over and teach Kalach more about picking the best option, since he seems to think only people with Si would do this.

@@?I can't distinguish the gender of members in this forum.

R

Riva

Ni picks the best option and not the Ni person. It probably happens at a subconscious level while the person willingly goes through the points. There probably are those points that they have seen but not even considered that helps in the final realization. Ni probably realizes than picks. Je however..

Scheherezade

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Why not?I think Ni is most difficult to understand for most of people.
you`re right,
i agree with [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], also read posts by [MENTION=9310]uumlau[/MENTION]
very interesting, helped me a lot in putting Ni into words