• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bad drivers? Which types are most likely to be ... ?!

DreamBeliever

Just learning how to drive (at 19), but I LOVE practicing so far! I suck with directions, though. I have no memory for street names or anything like that. My directions to other people is like "keep going straight, keep going straight, & turnnnn.... NOW!"

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This really doesn't sound type related to me.

I have a VERY difficult time staying attentive while I'm driving. It's not that I am constantly checking my phone or other dangerous BS, but I have a very difficult time keeping my senses constantly focused on what is happening around me. My mind always tends to wander to something else. People always accuse me of being oblivious to my surroundings and driving is no exception.

The other day I was driving home from school when I started thinking about how a test went until...OH SHIT RED LIGHT *slams on breaks*.

Plus I find it really hard to see the road at night, but I suppose that's a different issue.

Likely ISTJ btw.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
ENXPs and INXJs I would imagine. Inferior sensing functions are commonly albeit perhaps unfairly associated with poorer motor skills, are they not?