• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Functions and interests

I

Infinite Bubble

Name interests or occupations that you think exemplifies each functions the best. Not saying that having certain functions will lead you to these pursuits (or even anything similar), of course, but anyway I'll start with a couple of easy ones:

Ti - Philosopher
Se - Sports Person

For others not so obvious, give a reason to why it fits with said function the best. Go!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Si- Archivist
Se- Stunt person

Ti- Mathematician
Te- Professional organizer

Fi- Work for a charity or nonprofit organization (kinda vague, but I'm thinking of working towards some cause that engages their personal values)
Fe- Host/Hostess or Master/Mistress of ceremonies

Ni- Psychic
Ne- Stand-up comedian (this one's less obvious as I could see several types fitting into this. I was thinking Ne because of the ability to make light of the absurdity in the world around them. Come up with various associations quickly on the spot.)

S

Society

using my own functions:
Ne: technology - you see a new app and your head bubbles with all the things you can do with it.
Ti: RPGs - i kid you not, give a Ti dom a gaming ruleset and they'll lawyer the fuck out of it.
Fe: marketing - the acute awareness of public perceptions makes it into a deal maker force.
Si: cooking - repeat motions until you recognize the flavor, sprinkle with the occasional Ne.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
using my own functions:
Ne: technology - you see a new app and your head bubbles with all the things you can do with it.
Ti: RPGs - i kid you not, give a Ti dom a gaming ruleset and they'll lawyer the fuck out of it.
Fe: marketing - the acute awareness of public perceptions makes it into a deal maker force.
Si: cooking - repeat motions until you recognize the flavor, sprinkle with the occasional Ne.
My SO is just like this. He is the DM for our RPG group, and I'm sure he gets as much fun out of constructing and elaborating on the game world as running the actual sessions.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

My SO is just like this. He is the DM for our RPG group, and I'm sure he gets as much fun out of constructing and elaborating on the game world as running the actual sessions.

Ah this caught my attention and excited some actual...well excitement out of me. I'm very much of this nature and have a great love for RPG's for those same reasons.