• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

infpatty and pop

Mole

Permabanned
Infpatty has decided to move on from pop psychology to pop politics.

Yes, infpatty is starting a social work course and has seen the way the wind blows in social work and it blowing towards pop politics.

Pop psychology like mbti was a wise choice in a pop culture, just as pop politics is a wise choice in social work.

The big advantage of pop psychology or pop politics is that the thought is predigested, they serve interests, and they have a ready-made demonology. And it is all as innocent and cute as pop.

Here, meet infpatty at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lv8alisQ-8

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Meh nothing new that hasn't already been observed and discussed, it's a very real danger of MBTI.

But MBTI doesn't bother me, why should it bother you? My mind is free of it's constraints. Ironically another very real danger of MBTI is to become trapped by it from the other side and see it as an enemy to be eradicated from people's minds. Such a person is going to be stuck, like the proverbial hamster in an endless wheel...never growing...never living....never being.

And now enjoy this video:

Burger King

tl;dr - And like any other variation of pop, people acquire taste and move on.

I've been wanting to burn the bridge and move on too. Now's a good a time as any I guess.

Might as well keep the video chain going. To pop!

Mole

Permabanned
tl;dr - And like any other variation of pop, people acquire taste and move on.

Do we acquire a taste for pop music and move on to classical?

Do we acquire a taste for soda pop and move onto fresh fruit and vegetable juice?

Do we acquire a taste for pop language move onto the riches of English?

Do we acquire a taste for pop sex and move onto tantric sex and sharing our sexuality and spirituality with our lover?

Or does pop keep us impoverished?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Some pop music is really beautiful. Apparently you've never heard "Under the Milky Way" or "West End Girls."

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Tongue and cheek. I like pop music, even the really bad stuff.

I just listen to a wide variety of music, I took ballet and piano lessons as a child, I'm no stranger to classical music, but I still like good pop.

Victor is so dang divisive when he's trying to make his little points.

Mole

Permabanned
I just listen to a wide variety of music, I took ballet and piano lessons as a child, I'm no stranger to classical music, but I still like good pop.

Victor is so dang divisive when he's trying to make his little points.

"Little points? Little points?". His points are so big they stretch the envelope. His points are so big they beg for a reply, for he knows the meaning of his points is their response.

So in reading his points, look for what is not said and say it. He is waiting for your reply.