• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do Blacks copy ESTP black culture? Do white people sometimes even copy it too?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because it seems very much like they all want to be gangsters, and your archetypal gangster is a black ESTP (or ISTP I guess).

Last edited:

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Explain to me what "ESTP" culture pertains at all? Gangster culture? Why is that related to being Se dominant?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because it seems very much like they all want to be gangsters, and your archetypal gangster is a black ESTP (or ISTP I guess).

tumblr_maoc5wWbVn1rrzdyg.gif

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Explain to me what "ESTP" culture pertains at all? Gangster culture? Why is that related to being Se dominant?

Don't think. Just move naturally to the music. Let the rhythm carry you.

:bunnyd::bunnyd::bunnyd:

MBTI Type
INTJ
[hands baton to RaptorWizard]

Here, I think this is yours now. You've earned it.

G

Ginkgo

Well, according to RaptorWizard, black people are smarter than white people because they rebel against society. Or at least, that's his reasoning. I wish that nullified any trace of racism in his views, but sadly, it's doesn't.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I heard black people are actually just like bees. Just a hive mind following one goal.

if you don't realize this is sarcasm, well here's your sign: this is sarcasm

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Wait...

Yes, there is a culture of bling and loudness and aggrandizement commonly seen in gangsta rap/hip hop, most of those guys are black, so yeah, people copy that because it's out there. Never mind that most people don't actually want to be gangsters, it's just hype music.

But when you get into " it seems very much like they all [all black people] want to be gangsters" you're making serious error in judgment. Popular depictions =/= reality.

W

WALMART

Your approach to this subject is haphazard. It could have been a neat topic to read through and discuss, the culture of expectation placed on blacks.

Most of my friends are black, and it's always puzzled me how people say they "act white", or make comments like, "you're the whitest black person I've known". What does that even mean? It goes both ways even, some black acquaintances would rag on my good black friend for not "acting black".

So yeah.... I wish this thread would have been posited in a more constructive manner, but alas, here we are.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you are born ghetto you tend to remain ghetto - regardless of ethnicity. The high ratio of blacks in these communities can make it seem race-related, but it doesn't exactly work that way.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I always associated the typical loud black attention whore to be an ENFP.

Here's an example of a black ESTP:

Here's an example of a black ENFP