• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most Determined MBTI Type

What is the most determined MBTI type?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What personality type in general seems to display the most determination and willpower, such as the example posted in the below quote? I mean it doesn't have to be Kobe Byrant's type, but I'm just using him as an example of someone who has these qualities. The outlined philosophy of rising to the top seems to me as good an example as you're going to get with anyone.
I will not rest; I will not sleep, relax, relent, or be satisfied until my goals have been met, the challenge answered and all my doubters silenced. I will not give in to my foes; I wont let down my teammates. I wont stop inspiring those who look up to me or stop giving motivation to those who motivate me. I will not back off until I’m back on top, back in the place where they said I could never be again. Mountains dont scare me. The lack of mountains scare me. The climb up, the struggle for every inch of ground and every level of ascension is what feeds me. I welcome that challenge. I welcome that chance to be fed because no matter what - no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined. ― Kobe Bryant
Kobe Bryant - 2013 Mix
Explore the Edge of Endlessness - Ascend the Mountain of Transformation - Omnipotence

Nicki

Retired
Not sure this has to do with MBTI type, it's probably better linked to enneagram type especially type 3s. Most type 3s are ExxJs so I'd go with those types.

tanstaafl28

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
I voted for all of them. Given the right circumstances, anyone can be determined and anyone can persevere.

S

SingSmileShine

Hey! I'm an ENFP and possibly the most determined person ever. :mad:

Garthur17

MBTI Type
SDFS
Enneagram
SDF
Hey! I'm an ENFP and possibly the most determined person ever. :mad:

lol. perhaps it's that choleric personality and being a three

i'm entp. also choleric-sanguine and a three.. lol. and i'm also a determined person. but i didn't vote for entp. because usually they aren't lol. or am i wrong? but i did vote for enfp though