• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most likely to be interested in MBTIs?...Least likely?

megeetaytay

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Which MBTI do you think is the most likely to know what type they are?
For example, I think that the type that has the most MBTI-knowledgable and interested "members" (ahh I don't know what word to use) are INFPs...
I tend to think Ns are probably more interested then Ss.

How about the opposite?
I think that the type that has the most members uninterested in MBTIs are ESTJs...

Obviously these are not ALL individuals of these types...so there are obviously exceptions...these are just my opinions based off the type as a whole.

What do you think??

shadowjasmine

Instinctual Variant
sx
Probably most likely NF's would be interested since they are always looking for a deeper cause and stuff

W

WALMART

I've been thinking about it, and I'm not sure.

I think the most likely are broken peoples, to say something.

KDude

I blame an ENFP psychologist who caught me at a bad time. I don't know why any other ISTPs are interested though.

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Theoretically, introverts over extroverts (because they're more thought-oriented and look inside themselves), sensors over intuitives (because they're more abstract and understand the importance; also because sensors may not view MBTI types as practical and MBTI types are somewhat conceptual [though they are prevalent in real life]), feelers over thinkers (because they seem more interested in people, though this one not as much as the rest).

I'd say INFPs because we're pretty in tune with ourselves.

Obviously there are all different types of people who enjoy learning about MBTI types, this is just theoretically and generally.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Anyone who stops for five minutes to examine themselves. And while MBTI may not be the ideal, it is also not the worst.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Intuition doms are probably the most likely to be interested in MBTI and sensing doms are probably the least likely.

Nicki

Retired
I think NFs are the most likely to be interested in MBTI, SPs would probably be the least likely to be interested in MBTI.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I blame an ENFP psychologist who caught me at a bad time. I don't know why any other ISTPs are interested though.

I've had a few conversations about it with my ISTP 9w8 brother, who's really intuitive (in a non-MBTI sense) about it. He's been quicker than many people I've talked to about it to understand it theoretically and note it playing out IRL. I especially like talking to him about it because he naturally seems to apply it with that ST realism and a grain of salt, whereas a lot of NFs are way too special snowflake about it and a lot of NTs are way too concerned about how their type makes them the smartest. He probably blames this ENFP for his introduction to it, too :D

As for interest, yes, probably I>E, N>S, F>T, P>J. INFPs probably take the cake for most interested. Though simply from observation, I actually think ESFJs are probably the least statistically interested. Theoretically, categorization might be more appealing to Te than Fe, which could explain the slight preponderance of ESTJs and ESFPs on typology boards as compared to ESFJs. I'm thinking most ESFJs would probably rather just go straight to solving issues, instead of spending time trying to conceptualize them in a symmetric framework first.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most interested - INFPs (because it's all about your deep inner self)
Least interested - ESTPs (because no motorcycles are involved)

....kidding. sort of.