• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Se and "bling"

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I think one of the key questions here is whether there is money in mandarin chicken.

It's not about the money, Wolf.

It's about respect.

For some people, that's more important.

wolfy

awsm
It's not about the money, Wolf.

It's about respect.

For some people, that's more important.

Yeah, true. Respect. But there is always more give and take when there is money involved. You know what I mean?

KDude

I'm lost. Is mandarin chicken the "bad" one? And sweet n sour the "good"?

Wait, don't answer.

Be yourself. I'm down with that.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Yeah, true. Respect. But there is always more give and take when there is money involved. You know what I mean?

How much is your soul worth?

If it's between 12 - 3 pm, there's a lunch special. White or Fried Rice. Eggroll extra.

wolfy

awsm
Now I feel like Chinese... but the rest of the family are saying they want burgers for lunch.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Now I feel like Chinese... but the rest of the family are saying they want burgers for lunch.

Dig deep: who are you?

Are you defined by your outlook or by your circumstance? Is this a battle for who you are? Or who you will become?

KDude

Are you immune to mandarin chicken's power, bamboo? You seem awfully sure of yourself.

Or what I mean is, have you always been immune as you are now?

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
A burger today will take away the yearning for wonton in your stomach, but what about in your heart?

wolfy

awsm
Dig deep: who are you?

Are you defined by your outlook or by your circumstance? Is this a battle for who you are? Or who you will become?

No. I really mean that I want Chinese and the rest of the family want burgers. But, I like burgers too, so I will go with that.

But to the question, we are defined by outlook more I feel. Outlook and actions. As to the other question, who are you. That seems like a wild goose chase to me.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
Are you immune to mandarin chicken's power, bamboo? You seem awfully sure of yourself.

Or what I mean is, have you always been immune as you are now?

Mandarin chicken is a seductress. A siren singing her song. She will always be beautiful.

Perhaps I am powerless to resist. But I know about who she is deep down.

And there is a ton of MSG in that shit.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
No. I really mean that I want Chinese and the rest of the family want burgers. But, I like burgers too, so I will go with that.

But to the question, we are defined by outlook more I feel. Outlook and actions. As to the other question, who are you. That seems like a wild goose chase to me.

You were someone who wanted Chinese. Now you're someone who will be eating a burger.

All things are flowing. Existing along side image is reality.

seriously, I'm all over the place, i went from rapper jive to Fast and the Furious haha - (ps if you work the line "for those 10 seconds or less i'm free" into the conversation you win the thread) - to swami mystic. this is how i entertain myself. it's a good life.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
follow your impulses, even if it leads to destructive experiences.