• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is there a reason for everything?

Which comes closer to your point of view?

• Total voters

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
What nonsense. What arrogance! "I think...I presume....therefore, it's true, whether you like it or not!"

Not a fan of intuition made into word, then? This thinking and presuming is the painting of the picture.

"Also, I'm not going to flesh out how such a thing might even be possible, because, you know, Ni doesn't work that way. Still, this makes me better than a simple feeler-believer."

The Book According to Kalach

Towards the end, I get quite into how such a thing is not just possible, it's necessary.

*stands in profile, is mystical*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG.
You think you have conclusively proven something the greatest minds in philosophy and science have been unable to reach agreement about for millennia?

And you do so by.... quoting your own blog...?

Michty me! I had no idea we were in the presence of such genius.

Jaguar

The Book According to Kalach

*stands in profile, is mystical*

From the herpetic blog:

Kalach said:
I don't believe in alternative types, nor variations.

You were once banned from a thread for calling people who were suggesting alternative types and theoretical variations "fucking retards."
Your dogmatic thinking is so worn out after all these years, it can't even manage an erection.

Good luck with that.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I first read this thread, I thought the first poll option sounded more "mystical." I agree with Victor that meaning is something we create after the fact by stitching together events into cohesive patterns.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
C) Things happen > humanity invents reasons.

But there is most likely a middle ground I can accept where stuff does happen because of something else. But the concept of reason is ours.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Stones, become Bread.

Kalach IV

(And Beatles? As you were.)