• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

!MBTI Redneck Games!

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've probably heard the phrase "Games Redneck's Play" before. I think I may have been a part of a redneck's jokes before and not known it at the time.
Not knowing it, I'm curious what each Myers-Briggs 16 types would seem like if a redneck MBTI combination.

Please add to these and see what we all come up with (at the very least, just approximate). Guesses are welcome. So is knowledge of course if you know if any funny/annoying/uniquely redneck things people do:
INFP REDNECK-
INFJ REDNECK-
ISFP REDNECK-
ISFJ REDNECK-
INTJ REDNECK-
INTP REDNECK-
ISTJ REDNECK-
ISTP REDNECK-
ENTP REDNECK-
ENTJ REDNECK-
ENFP REDNECK-
ENFJ REDNECK-
ESTJ REDNECK-
ESTP REDNECK-
ESFP REDNECK-
ESFJ REDNECK-

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
Give an example. I'm unsure of what you're looking for.
Growing up in a state that's known to be "redneck" and coming from a family (mom's side) of rednecks; being INFJ can be very confusing at times--feeling like an outsider in your own family.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Give an example. I'm unsure of what you're looking for.
Growing up in a state that's known to be "redneck" and coming from a family (mom's side) of rednecks; being INFJ can be very confusing at times--feeling like an outsider in your own family.

I'm sorry and I just imagine as an INFJ the confusion must seem crazy. I want to give you an example, but this is exactly it (I don't understand rednecks, either) so I don't know what to tell you. I just felt 'thrown off' and just sort of felt like I knew someone pulled a fast one on me. I guess that's a start. Do rednecks like to surprise people or something with jokes?

Jaidyn

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I understand the OP correctly, you are looking for something similar to common redneck jokes, but applied to MBTI rednecks. Kind of like:
"if you family tree goes in a complete circle, you might be a redneck."
So I am thinking you are looking for something like that, but applying to the different types, but as rednecks. Do I have that right?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I understand the OP correctly, you are looking for something similar to common redneck jokes, but applied to MBTI rednecks. Kind of like:
"if you family tree goes in a complete circle, you might be a redneck."
So I am thinking you are looking for something like that, but applying to the different types, but as rednecks. Do I have that right?
Yes, I think so. Not necessarily jokes, too. Maybe I should name this thread "MBTI Rednecks". Serious descriptions are welcome also.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP redneck... hmm... trailer park palm reader?