• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Honest Curiosity: Is Anyone Else as good as me at Typing people? ANYone?

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
wow, now I know how jesus felt, and why he was murdered.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll be honest. I was speechless at your initial post...and now I'm even more speechless....

I just don't understand how you can type someone from pictures, unless they are all candid shots. :shrug:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sent a pic out of morbid curiosity! :holy:

it's got to be better than the voice ID chick... It HAS to be! :shock:

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
*Ahem*

Yes, I am.

But you might be better than me at enneagram. :D

that's awesome.

how accurate are ya usually, when you type others?
have you played these "typing" games with friends?

and if you have...isn't it awesome?

are you really an IN*J?
I've never met an INFJ

and also, I absolutely can not get along with INTJs...I've tried...(in real life, because they hate me, in real life)
(by the way, I get along with a lot of people, and have a lot of friends, in real life)

but it makes sense, because that type would be me and all ESFPs' conflictor relation. (and I must attest to this to be true)

anyway. glad you're confident

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never met an INFJ

If you've never met an INFJ, how are you able to type INFJ's with certainty? (I mean, you cited that you're as good as you are because of Experience, but you have no experience with infj's, so......)

I

Infinite Bubble

tumblr_m7yz1qoi3D1r27fqbo1_500.jpg

Lets see...

Animated, in-your-face = Extroversion

Wide, staring eyes = Intuitive

Smiling = Feeler

Messy pictures on walls = Perceiver

Verdict: ENFP

Your turn!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Animated, in-your-face = Extroversion

Wide, staring eyes = Intuitive

Smiling = Feeler

Messy pictures on walls = Perceiver

Verdict: ENFP

Your turn!

Dude. I just figured she was high.
Little did *I* know!

wow, now I know how jesus felt, and why he was murdered.

Yes, Pilate was gonna let him go, then Jesus typed him as an ESFJ and them was fighting words...

You might be getting a little more leeway if you could heal lepers, walk on water, and feed 5000 with your bare hands. Unfortunately, not even Obama could do that...

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's one guy who's personality I'm quite sure of (after reading about him and plenty of his works). Type him:

ABC.jpg

Standuble

Without guidance I am lost :cry:

Anointed one, if you can help me I would most appreciate it. Perhaps I can give you something in return? I have money?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
how about some crackers and laughing cow cheese? :holy:

and grapes? :puppy_dog_eyes:

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
you haven't given us anything to work with here to be able to judge your greatness, so why should we believe that you are the best? :huh:

though I can't say that anyone else on here has impressed me in the least either :shrug:

in other words, prove it ;)
help me prove it, if you want.

videos are preferred...pictures; ok too, but one pic is usually not enough for 100% accuracy.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
help me prove it, if you want.

videos are preferred...pictures; ok too, but one pic is usually not enough for 100% accuracy.

BC.jpg

Alright, here's another one. What do you think?

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
If humans were more advanced, we wouldn't be using fairly primitive system such as 'typing' to decipher the internal workings of the mind.

What is the usual criteria for your method? What if said person has a disorder, or a similar variable that would change their behavior outwardly compared to how they really are inside?

Let me guess, you walk up to them and ask what their personality type is afterwards.

It would be nice if you really are that great as there would be less mistyped people on here. Prove it if you are. Go to the 'What's My Type' subforum or something.

I am quite great...but I've already proved that to myself, and anyone who is more than just an acquaintance of me (in real life)

what I meant by "humans are not advanced enough" (which, by the way, if you don't agree with just that statement alone, then you are misled) is:
Typing is absolutely not a primitive system. it's an awesome ahead-of-its-time futuristic way of looking at the world.
the workings of the human mind...are simple, and easily decipherable, if one is determined enough to figure it all out.

about my usual criteria for street-typing strangers; first, I determine their energy + energy level, then I determine their vibe, then I type facially (facial features of similar types I've seen in the past - thousands and thousands in my memory banks), then I watch their reactions more than their actions.

there's a myriad of other hard-to-describe methods that involve my intuition, experience with people, etc.

If I'm single, then yes, I do walk up, and then make new friends, meet girls, etc.
but since I currently am not, I do not usually do that.
however I know I'm 100% accurate, based on my experience typing friends of friends that I don't know, while I'm trying to show that 'friend' how accurate I am.
then after my assessments, we compare those to the actual person's real-life-personality. (the person that I have never met before, but is friends with the friend I am chatting with)

S

Society

I am not a troll. but I do enjoy parody, satire, sarcasm, etc.

The reason people are thinking you are either a troll or [insert any intelligence-related derogatory here] is that you are claiming rather then demonstrating, pounding your chest without backing it up, and there's nothing believable about it, nobody is going to assume you are good at anything just because you say so. There are hundreds if not thousands of type-me threads of various types all over, many with videos and images, not to mention the member picture threads. go out there and make your case.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Jung would be proud. :hifive:

Freud might overanalyze your sex life in an unflattering way. :thinking:
Both Jung and Freud are Revolutionaries.

too bad the human race got dumber, after them and einstein left.