• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Honest Curiosity: Is Anyone Else as good as me at Typing people? ANYone?

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, if you're not willing to type on forums, why are you here?

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
let's see......type me baby ;)

I don't mind if you're a girl, for you to speak to me that way.
It's kinda kinky...

but also...ew, I don't know you that well either! however, ok I can type all of you, except gimme (preferably) videos of talking, OR more than a few pictures (in a natural state) (no myspace poses)

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'll be honest. I was speechless at your initial post...and now I'm even more speechless....

I just don't understand how you can type someone from pictures, unless they are all candid shots. :shrug:

well, it takes going out and getting to know hundreds and hundreds of people...
it takes typing every single living being you know...from the closest people to you, to the farthest (any strangers on any random street)
it takes not being able to sleep at night, thinking, and piecing together the theories, and confirming them to be true, by piecing it together with your real life experiences (and I mean, ALL of your real-life-experiences, not just a few)

then after you've had those experiences...you get really good.
and typing people cold (strangers) from a few pictures...suddenly gets...not as unimaginable as before...

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
If you've never met an INFJ, how are you able to type INFJ's with certainty? (I mean, you cited that you're as good as you are because of Experience, but you have no experience with infj's, so......)

actually, that's funny...I know OF INFJs (have seen them...friends of friends..)
but never actually sat down and talked to one.

that is my achilles heel. the only type I don't know that well, is INFJ.
I know all 15 other types, and all of their sub-types as well.

only INFJ eludes me...haha! but it's only a matter of time...

however, I DO know a LOT about INFJs' DUALS; the ESTJ....I have known plenty of these Alpha-male ESTJs. the female ESTJs are MUCH mellower, and cooler, IMHO.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
tumblr_m7yz1qoi3D1r27fqbo1_500.jpg

Lets see...

Animated, in-your-face = Extroversion

Wide, staring eyes = Intuitive

Smiling = Feeler

Messy pictures on walls = Perceiver

Verdict: ENFP

Your turn!

ya know what...candid photos are much easier, if it's gotta be just typing from ONE pic alone.
this is obviously not a candid photo. so the E or I is really tough to figure out from her face alone.

the Wide, staring eyes, I agree, is a high indicator of Intuitive types. (I'll agree with you on the N)

you can't type if some is a T or F simply from a smile? that's ridiculous!

Messy pictures on walls = P, I can agree with you 70% on that one.

but once again, this picture is not candid. so it's very tough for anyone to type accurately.

if I had to guess though, my top 3 choices would be :
INFP
INTP

actually...I only guess those 2 types.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well... All right. Since you seem confident enough. The arrow is pointing to me in the ones with multiple people.

9616_137422844053_1239382_n_zps73d12f0b.jpg
225078_8408539053_1473_n_zps1ce27300.jpg
d2289bb1-b3db-45f6-9858-b9c23087da54_zps14b32355.jpg
181354_10151331581329054_750141384__zpsfa79c96a.jpg
224303_8408609053_972_n_zpsff4d79e7.jpg

Have at it.

PS... I'll have to make a video later. At work and kind of can't right now.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wide, staring eyes an indicator of N? I call BS on that! My eyes do anything but that (most of the time).

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
If all that you said is true, I'd like to read this book.

why, thanks!

I'm sure (once it's released, many years from now) it will help clarify ALL troubles and hardships of learning how to figure out your own and other people's TYPES!

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
There's one guy who's personality I'm quite sure of (after reading about him and plenty of his works). Type him:

View attachment 8957
well I was about to say..you can't really type a stranger from a picture alone...a picture's not worth a thousand words. it's worth, like, one.

but I'm glad you said you typed him, and have made a decision as to what type this man might be, based on READING ABOUT HIM and PLENTY of his WORKS. <---that, is the correct way.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well, you are forcing me in a tough corner...but;

if I had to guess, off the top of my head...

ENTJ or ENFJ

(enneagram 3 or 4)

Ok, if your original statement is correct (that you need quite a few pictures), two won't do, so you're forgiven.:D However, he's an IxFP - more likely INFP, but I'm not sure completely.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
The reason people are thinking you are either a troll or [insert any intelligence-related derogatory here] is that you are claiming rather then demonstrating, pounding your chest without backing it up, and there's nothing believable about it, nobody is going to assume you are good at anything just because you say so. There are hundreds if not thousands of type-me threads of various types all over, many with videos and images, not to mention the member picture threads. go out there and make your case.

damnit, I don't have that kind of time! I would love to help thousands upon thousands of people who are unsure or confused about their own type gain some clarity.
but that would eat up all my time! and I'm a HIGHLY extroverted person (ESFP)

we don't have time to sloth around on forums!

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
So, if you're not willing to type on forums, why are you here?

I am willing to type on forums.
just a few people, here and there (with Videos)

but not all those thousands of poor confused, misled temporarily type-less people.

I am here because I have a few days free time, and I am bored. because everyone I know is on vacation.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Well... All right. Since you seem confident enough. The arrow is pointing to me in the ones with multiple people.

View attachment 8959
View attachment 8960
View attachment 8961
View attachment 8962
View attachment 8963

Have at it.

PS... I'll have to make a video later. At work and kind of can't right now.

I am confident you are most likely an ENFP (enneagram type 2 - helper)

worst case scenario, I'm off by only a bit, and you are an ESFJ (enneagram type 2 - helper)

but from these pictures...you seem highly ENFP-ey.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see... only people who reply in the thread get responses :dry:

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Ok, if your original statement is correct (that you need quite a few pictures), two won't do, so you're forgiven.:D However, he's an IxFP - more likely INFP, but I'm not sure completely.

well, basically, if that dude, is all "Artsy fartsy" or the "artistic type" (<views himself as an misunderstood artist)
or like....if the dude is a poet in any way...(loves the drama of life etc...)

or emotional, and dramatic,
then yeah, maybe he's an INFP.

but the 2nd picture you sent...well, that guy looks like a confident, logical ENTJ.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pretty sure I'm an INFJ, yeah. Though I can pull off a very weak intj sometimes. Maybe? :cheese:

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am confident you are most likely an ENFP (enneagram type 2 - helper)

worst case scenario, I'm off by only a bit, and you are an ESFJ (enneagram type 2 - helper)

but from these pictures...you seem highly ENFP-ey.

And this proves my point why you can't go by pictures. Granted, they weren't really candids. It's near impossible to get a candid shot of me. I'm a very social ISFP. And I'm more likely a Type 9 or 7. I score the same for both.

There are some around here that would agree that I'm definitely accurately typed as an ISFP.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Pretty sure I'm an INFJ, yeah. Though I can pull off a very weak intj sometimes. Maybe? :cheese:

well, I know for a fact you're NOT an INTJ...

because if you were, you'd be lobbying for me to be banned from this forum already, by now.