• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which alignment or alignments based on the D&D Character Alignment system, are you?

bbmangenderless

MBTI Type
IDK
Enneagram
IDK
Which alignment or alignments based on the D&D Character Alignment system, are you?

I know usually people post a link to an alignment quiz but i decided to change things up and turn it into an alignment discussion because i've always wanted to do so.

The alignments i think i'm are: Chaotic Neutral,True Neutral,Neutral Good and either Chaotic Evil or
Neutral Evil.

I don't really trust anyone or anything at all because they all tend to oppress my freedom to do whatever i want to do which is what i long for and really only care about despite seeming like i don't. I also can be really lazy when it comes to everything and anything. I believe that good and bad are subjective as what one person views as good another will view as bad etc. For example: I slept with my good friend who is dating someone at the moment
some will consider me evil because of this or Neutral, however he offered to do it with me when i brought it up in a conversation one night and then he changed his mind while doing it with me so i stopped due to him changing his mind. I was so enjoying it until he stopped and since then i've been upset with him. So
because i sensed that he was gonna kill the enjoyment for me somehow, afterwards and still am irritated that he backed out. I also have gone and sold a christmas present after being told not to for money, because i was craving Popcorn at the time. I also for the longest time made it out to look like i forgave my mom but really i went over to her place with her current lover to eat and so she can't say that i don't see her at all.
I will always respect her for bringing me into this world but don't trust her.

I also believe that people should be free to do whatever they want, however whatever they end up doing with that freedom is on them to deal with not me.

I don't use violence but don't consider myself a pacifist because if i could find a way to use it with my lack of upper body strength i would.

I also don't like being told no but tend to swallow my feelings about the issue and pretend like i don't.

If you think i could pass for one of those alignments then go for it and tell me which one it is and explain why.

Cannot wait to hear your feedback, will be interesting to see the responses.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
chaotic good. I have no tolerance for anything but that which i judge right.
And even if it appears im your enemy, i still love you and am doing what i do for rational reasons.
I think ive always been on the good alignment, just the methodology changing according to my mental health.

And i dont forgive because its the good thing to do, rather im just taken aback by the laws. Or because im that lazy.

S

Society

probably chaotic neutral, mostly due to chaotic good and chaotic evil balancing themselves out, rather then their complete absence.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, this thread has been done about fifty times, but I've never seen it geared towards reasoning so much as results.

Chaotic neutral/evil here.

I hate rules. Hate them. I view authority as largely unnecessary in most situations, and find myself trying to tear down authority where I go, sometimes unconsciously. I view people who try to impose their views on others as abhorrent.

I really don't care what I do most of the time. Living by a moral code seems foolish to me. Do what you want when and if you feel like it. However, I won't deny that I definitely have a darker side that surfaces from time to time no matter how I attempt to suppress it.

Sorry, I don't have a great understanding of the alignment system, but I think that the above kind of explains my choice.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yup. Still Neutral Good here too....
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55263&p=1840257&viewfull=1#post1840257

These threads get old after awhile. There should be a non-MBTI-specific "guess my type" forum, since that's all these threads are... everyone talking about what they are and asking other what they are.

This forum should be more about discussing the system itself and the merits/detriments of it.

Nicodemus

This forum should be more about discussing the system itself and the merits/detriments of it.
Typical INTP response... I assume you are not going do anything about it, too.

But, of course, that change will never come. We primarily use the MBTI stuff to unashamedly talk about and have others talk ourselves as if it served some higher purpose or pursuit of knowledge, when in fact it simply is about seeking, receiving and enjoying attention.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typical INTP response... I assume you are not going do anything about it, too.

That ship has sailed. I've got other things to do with my time. (I'm starting my novel in four days, for one!)

But, of course, that change will never come. We primarily use the MBTI stuff to unashamedly talk about and have others talk ourselves as if it served some higher purpose or pursuit of knowledge, when in fact it simply is about seeking, receiving and enjoying attention.

BINGO.

I mean, not 100% of the time on 100% of the forums, but after hanging out on type forums for 6+ years... yes, probably 90% of the time on 95% of the forums.