• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do similar types have similar shaped heads?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I prefer to use my nose to sniff out their type.

ENTP's can be smelly, to say the least.

Sometimes I close my eyes and feel people's faces.
That's where some of my best insights come from.

Mole

Permabanned
Phrenology

After my experience people watching, I have found that you can sometimes predict what a person's personality is like based upon their facial structure and the shape of their head. Has anyone else noticed this?

Do you think this has anything to do with MBTI types? Do similar types have similar shaped heads?

This is called Phrenology which is a pseudo science.

Phrenology, astrology, homeopathy and mbti are as fake and phoney as a two bob watch.

Phil P

MBTI Type
INTP
Then why are different people attracted to different types of faces? There is no universally most attractive face or head shape. What makes one person attracted to a certain persons looks (neck upward) and another not so much?

Phil P

MBTI Type
INTP
This is called Phrenology which is a pseudo science.

Phrenology, astrology, homeopathy and mbti are as fake and phoney as a two bob watch.

I think you are writing me off without really thinking about this.

It has been fairly well studied that certain parts of the brain primarily do certain functions. For instance, the frontal cortex is where long term critical thinking takes place and the rear of the brain is where more instinctual functions take place and hearing and seeing and other sensory functions are processed in other areas. What I am wondering is if people have different shaped heads because certain areas of their brain are larger and more powerful than other areas.

And people would be attracted to others with the opposite shape of head as their own. This would allow for their children to be more balanced which is generally considered better.

But this depends on if you think opposites attract. However, if you think similarities attract, then why aren't we as attracted to our siblings -- they would be the most similar to us?

So think about this for a while.

Mole

Permabanned
So think about this for a while.

OK I have thought about it and would be interested to see any evidence that the shape of the brain is connected to the shape of the skull.

But really, the whole New Age is based on pseudo science like phrenology. It just has a bad smell.