• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The soulmate equation

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
thats right, you read the title right, i think ive figured it out.

Considering if youve typed yourself all correctly, then i predict your soulmate is..

Mbti: AAAA + BABB
instincts: Xy Zy + Wy Xy or Zy Wy depending which feels more appealing.
Enneagram: XwY + YwX
gender: male + female (females are more attuned to minds integration and feelings no matter type while males tend to have disintegrated minds, thus disconnected from feelings, this creates the roles of females helping males in this section while same gender males would find the other not helpful in this way and females the other as not needing their special help, so yeah im saying theres psychological blockage for same gender relationships ever feeling fulfilling, sadly.)

thats my results after analyzing by both my mind and scanning each options for what attributes ive found the closest to my heart, then just combining them together for the virtual representation of perfect fit.

I would also like to mention that same mbti type relationships can be fulfilling, but there will always be that lingering thought nagging you its not quite perfect.

Well.. These are my results for dwelling into the realm of psychology, anyone has anything to say?
I would also say there are six types of cultures, each dominated by their respectable instinct, but thats kinda off topic and for fine tuning your life into culture of your instinct. Ahh, isnt it nice how psychology helps in finding a more fulfilling path to live your life with? hHhmniyh!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you're going to get a lot of flack for dismissing same-sex unions by your own simplistic code of male/female, I'll tell you that right now. I mean, obviously they ARE fulfilled in those relationships or they wouldn't get involved in them; secondly, men and women are a mix of masculine and feminine assigned traits, so you can have men with feminine traits and women with masculine traits, and this creates a lot of opportunities to mix and match, gender wise, even if your idea that the relationship needs a total balance of masculine and feminine to work well makes sense.

People are very different, the codes are likely to not be helpful to a large segment of readers, etc. I'm glad the system fits you and what is "closest to your heart," but for the last fives years we've been running threads here that show a multiplicity of partnering outcomes that don't conform necessarily to what works for you.

I'm not sure how else to respond.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ha!

Where to begin. Too many options...it's a lost cause. So, I'll :popc1: instead.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
once again, there's A LOT of factors that go into making a relationship successful, and a good number of them are bigger deal breakers to most people in the long run than any "personality type formula"- for a few examples, attitude on money, desire for children, closeness to family, sense of humor, past experiences- to think that one can simplistically come up with a formula to decide whether or not a relationship will work is downright naive! :doh:

sometimes you've got to grow a set and just jump in to test the water :)

Phil P

MBTI Type
INTP
once again, there's A LOT of factors that go into making a relationship successful, and a good number of them are bigger deal breakers to most people in the long run than any "personality type formula"- for a few examples, attitude on money, desire for children, closeness to family, sense of humor, past experiences- to think that one can simplistically come up with a formula to decide whether or not a relationship will work is downright naive! :doh:

sometimes you've got to grow a set and just jump in to test the water :)

I don't think that his equation will predict a successful relationship, but I do think that this could be a general pattern observed in some successful relationships

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think that his equation will predict a successful relationship, but I do think that this could be a general pattern observed in some successful relationships

unfortunately, some doesn't make a rule, or science would be a LOT easier :laugh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That's not really saying much at all, honestly.

"COULD be a general pattern in SOME successful relationships"? Well yes... it could be many things.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's not really saying much at all, honestly.

"COULD be a general pattern in SOME successful relationships"? Well yes... it could be many things.

I COULD be the reincarnation of Elvis :cool:

*swivels hips*

KDude

This is retarded. Why do I even come to this site anymore? Can you figure out the equation to that?

G

garbage

Well, there's e.g. this

and this:
So, for example, a person with a personality type of ISFP has a dominant function of Introverted Feeling. More specifically, Feeling in the dominant function, and its attitude (or direction) is Introverted. A person with this personality type is likely to be most attracted to, and fit best with, a person that has Extraverted Feeling dominating their personality. Extraverted Feeling dominates the personality types ESFJ and ENFJ. We therefore determine that the ISFP's natural partner is the ESFJ or the ENFJ.

Our natural attraction to people who share our dominant function, but who use it in a different direction works very well for us. We not only flip-flop the Introverted or Extraverted trait, but we also flip-flop the Judging or Perceiving trait. In this way, the partner that we choose for ourselves will have a very different approach to dealing with the world. If we are laid-back and indecisive, our partner will be structured and decisive. If we are reserved, our partner will be outgoing. For all of our apparent differences, we will share a common vision of what's truly important in life.

What do I think personally? Well,

Standuble

This is retarded. Why do I even come to this site anymore? Can you figure out the equation to that?

You could solve this problem ISTP style and go out and rob a bank and get caught whilst in possession of drugs. Then you can play an exciting game of "dodge the prison shower daddy" twice a day for several years! What fun! Truly an exciting decade you could enjoy if you make the right decisions.

As for the topic creator:

Did you create this before or after you consumed the mushrooms? It quite clearly is far too simplistic an equation, taking no heed to the fooking huge number of variables that exist in attraction. If the equation was as simplistic as you claim, then surely you would have an enormous number of soul mates that exist. There is no guarantee you will even like a person who fits that criteria.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I habitually find your musings disturbing.
You know, I do too. And I agree with [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION], that I honestly don't even know where to begin with the OP. The only thing I can think to say, that I hope covers all bases, is that even the concept of turning soul mate compatibility into an equation is bogus, (likely) impossible, and definitely a waste of time. Makes more sense to say: You'll love who you'll love, and you'll make it work if you can.

KDude

You could solve this problem ISTP style and go out and rob a bank and get caught whilst in possession of drugs.

Too bad I've evolved. An entire generation of humans have grown into adults since I acted like that.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
useless.jpg

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I tried to calculate this stuff out too. Then I fell in love. :shrug:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

This doesn't even apply to the OP. At least in that pic there is an attempt being made to actually impose order on the concept. The OP is just a bunch of nonsense from the start.