• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On the bright side, it's more pragmatic to hurt feelings by having fun than by being overly emotional. At least one ends up feeling amused, which makes it a win-lose situation, rather than a lose-lose.

Something INFXs might want to learn.

... but...but... tirades are FUN! :sadbanana:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Pft, you should be able to understand what I meant, come on where's your inferior Fe! :p

What's more sad, someone with a certain biased opinion that tries to find and expand on their opinion by taking in and responding to critisism, or someone that just puts it out there but closes himself off from any critisism?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding

Your theory is retarded. Intuition is imaginative in nature and lacks the sensing groundedness. Sensing doms seem like the most grounded types of all.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your theory is retarded. Intuition is imaginative in nature and lacks the sensing groundedness. Sensing doms seem like the most grounded types of all.

This is all subjective. Though a stereotypical 'sensor' may see the immediately percpetible reality more clearly, the greater reality beyond our immendiate sense perceptions could be more clearly perceptible to stereotypical 'intutives' (and of course some sensors may do this better than some intuitives, and vice-versa, contrary to popular stereotype).

So before you can make such a judgment, we need to know what exactly what is meant by the word "grounded".

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
This is all subjective. Though a stereotypical 'sensor' may see the immediately percpetible reality more clearly, the greater reality beyond our immendiate sense perceptions could be more clearly perceptible to stereotypical 'intutives' (and of course some sensors may do this better than some intuitives, and vice-versa, contrary to popular stereotype).

So before you can make such a judgment, we need to know what exactly what is meant by the word "grounded".

What I mean by grounded is that a person has a good concept of reality, what's going on around them, what's realistic, and the person doesn't live in fantasy land.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Bit since the OP did not explain himself very well and doesn't seem eager to do so, all you can do is give him the benefit of the doubt (like I said in my first post in this topic). Or use your own imaginations.

Which means this discussion is effectively undiscussable, unless we bring in our own interpretations.

Jaguar

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour.

Clearly, this person never read INTJ123's posts. ;)

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bit since the OP did not explain himself very well and doesn't seem eager to do so, all you can do is give him the benefit of the doubt (like I said in my first post in this topic). Or use your own imaginations.

Which means this discussion is effectively undiscussable, unless we bring in our own interpretations.

As is all discussion typology related. :wink:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As is all discussion typology related. :wink:

Far from it.

Only people that are unable to convey their own intentions and interpretations in a clear manner have that problem. If you intellectually explain what your intentions and interpretations are, you will not fall into these kinds of cesspools.

If I present an opinion and the way I constructed said opinion in a way that is understandable to you. You can of course still end up disagreeing, but you'll at least know what I meant. But that is entirely different to what is happening here. Here we have no idea what the OP really means, and thus the only thing we can do if we wish to give him the time to share our own thoughts, is by making assumptions.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
imaginary things can only be discussed by using one's imagination... NEVER! :shock:

hmmm, we should turn this over to that science guy on youtube who like describes all these vague fuzzy phenomenons in scientific terms. (How much does a shadow weigh?) etc.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
A real 'intuitive' is a psychological categorization I have no need as of now to label myself on a public Typology forum a part of.

Instead of spending half my time on this forum boasting how great it is to be 'intuitive', I actually take action and make posts in threads on the true nature of cosmology.

If you don't believe me, why don't you go and check out all the links in my signature, because after all, an open-minded 'intuitive' would question his initial assumptions.

Dude, it's not a competition. An MBTI "iNtutitive" is not a title of honour to be "earned" by making an effort to talk about cosmology. ;)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, it's not a competition. An MBTI "iNtutitive" is not a title of honour to be "earned" by making an effort to talk about cosmology. ;)

Indeed, it's what they're born with, but I say it is competitive to use what you are born with to fulfill your destiny and make progress towards meaningful achievements.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Indeed, it's what they're born with.

Ni or Ne are just CF's that we all have one of, as either Dom/Aux or Ter/Inf. So we are all "born with it".

To be an iNtuitive is just a style of processing and communicating information which favours that function above the sensing function.

It's not like us T's are "born without feelings" for example.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(sweeps sensors out of thread with broom to reveal beautiful intuitive groundedness, awaits my pal Vilku's return)

:mariobanana: