• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that's because there's something so fun about CHAOS!

If you like rainbow colors and parties, you aren't grounded because you can't pay attention to anything else but rainbow colors and parties. To be grounded, you must see the world through all perceptions all the time. Transcend perceptions if you will. Then you will know all, and... um. Well, I'm too intuitive to complete the sentence. Also, you wouldn't understand why I'm frowning and smiling at the same time right now.
Maybe these little pictures will help you get the bigger picture about my perceptions.

:)
:(

Nicki

Retired
popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you know that in Japan, the toilets are also bidets, with air dryers, and heated seats?

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess I'm the only one waiting for Vilku to come back and kick all of your asses with his well thought out intuitive arguments. Sucks to be the only grounded one sometimes, you sensors sure know how to derail a thread. :violin:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A broad statement, but no. I can agree with something like "people who use Si are more grounded than Se users."

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Going to the restroom is as vital as eating. In a sense, nations and governments should work to make sure everyone has an equal access to toilets and feels happiness in there," said Mr Lee. "

It's good to have a cause.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Our newest member is called "Titdirt."

N

NPcomplete

thomas-train-wreck,4-H-163457-1.jpg

Thomas only ever wanted to be freeeee and ungrounded. :cry:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess I'm the only one waiting for Vilku to come back and kick all of your asses with his well thought out intuitive arguments. Sucks to be the only grounded one sometimes, you sensors sure know how to derail a thread. :violin:

I know, :/
You Ne users and your propensity for staying focused, deep thinking, and on topic.

Lark

Aye, all the dissing sensors would be fine if it were not for the fact that House MD and Sherlock Holmes were probably Sensors.

OK they're fictious but hell, there's a wild bit of stereotyping and hating on particular types or bigging up other types on SquabbleCentral! :laugh:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Ne users and your propensity for staying focused, deep thinking, and on topic.

You'll know when you deal with a Ne user when someone goes offtopic and can still save his butt by explaining how it's still on topic. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

oh no! we aren't being too mean, are we guys? I mean, what if we hurt his feelings by having fun in his thread? :unsure:

:devil:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh no! we aren't being too mean, are we guys? I mean, what if we hurt his feelings by having fun in his thread? :unsure:

:devil:

It's unfortunate. Nothing pushes one away from humanity like a good ol' stampeding on ones thoughts and ideas.

Fe does not like what is happening, but Ti thinks that he should come back and at least try to explain himself more clearly apart from writing down a half-assed OP. Ti wins.

Ne just eats popcorn and takes in the scenery.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's unfortunate. Nothing pushes one away from humanity like a good ol' stampeding on ones thoughts and ideas.

Fe does not like what is happening, but Ti thinks that he should come back and at least try to explain himself more clearly apart from writing down a half-assed OP. Ti wins.

and whatever, being a bitch, kind of hopes that a hilariously insulting tirade has been provoked by the responses :ninja:

we haven't gotten one of THOSE for a while! :holy:

KDude

I've seen the OP before and he tends to harp on the same themes. I doubt he cares about the criticism if he repeats it so often. He seems pretty resolute (and deluded). But then, maybe my Fe sucks and I'm not able to see any hurt here.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've seen the OP before and he tends to harp on the same themes. I doubt he cares about the criticism if he repeats it so often. He seems pretty resolute (and deluded). But then, maybe my Fe sucks and I'm not able to see any hurt here.

If that's true, that makes it all the more sad.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On the bright side, it's more pragmatic to hurt feelings by having fun than by being overly emotional. At least one ends up feeling amused, which makes it a win-lose situation, rather than a lose-lose.

Something INFXs might want to learn.