• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't think such a life would be particularly good for my health though. I think I have a nice balance of work and wonderful, wonderful laziness as it is at the moment. :)

ok then... keep it in the back of your mind for a retirement plan then! when you're old you've got to get the nubile young ladies SOMEHOW! :holy:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
More grounded in what?

In paranoia and special snowflake syndrome?

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I disagree. I think they are more immersed in whatever state they're in, but that is still a grounded state. I think they are usually more serious and don't have as differentiated a sense of humor usually.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He just wants attention. Don't encourage him. :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hmmm... Besides some obvious attention grabbing nature of this thread, I will respond anyway....

I think that you're talking about some societal game almost- like people who just blindly follow through with chasing things like social status, money, power. (See also: Monopoly or The Game of Life.) In which case we aren't talking about S's at all... I don't think this is necessarily type related, though I'll take out my big hammer and whack at labels of people who may have these tendencies.

E's
J's (except maybe infj's)
social or self pres firsts
3's, 8's, phobic 6's, 7's,
heck, lets throw in 1's and 2's (depending on what kinds of games we are talking about.)

You, the OP, as an INFJ 4, probably sees everyone as "s" since you are perhaps more removed from society than most as part of your type. Though giving it that much attention is part of the "game" in itself. It wouldn't be a game if it weren't for people like you. Thanks for helping us all play a game. :) Need people on the bottom of social pyramids so that we can put people on the top you know.

Re: S being grounded- Grounded in physical reality and things that they see the most, things that objectively exist in their world. Though yes, there are a lot of vague terms out there that we can reframe in many different ways.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Can the OP tell whether I agree or disagree with him based on this song I wonder?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Hmm, clearly an ungrounded sensor.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Although I am inclined to somewhat agree with the OP due to the bias of my own intuitive lens, I must say to you Vilku that your avatar is not helping your argument much. (all i really wanted to say but I will go on..) all types are grounded in their own realities, you just seem a bit absurd to them and them to you due to different styles of information processing and getting stuck in ruts of mental awareness due to over elevating certain mental and physical concerns at the cost of others.

but yes, the sensors would be jealous of us intuitors if they knew what was really going on heh heh

jixmixfix

Permabanned
The op in this thread is just all fail, I'm glad there are some intuitives in here though trimming the huge junk of fat off his bias.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Op is just all fail.

the OP makes me wish that I were a bosomy middle aged to elderly church lady who smells like baby powder so that my hugging threat would be all the scarier :whistling:

plus, snowflake syndrome can't stand up to an overwhelmingly bosomy baby powder scented hug... that's it's kryptonite! :holy:

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The op in this thread is just all fail, I'm glad there are some intuitives in here though trimming the huge junk of fat off his bias.

:dont: no, real intuitives would never do such a thing. Real intuitives follow indelible truths.

Edit:
They also understand this laughing business.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it..

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the OP makes me wish that I were a bosomy middle aged to elderly church lady who smells like baby powder so that my hugging threat would be all the scarier :whistling:

plus, snowflake syndrome can't stand up to an overwhelmingly bosomy baby powder scented hug... that's it's kryptonite! :holy:

(is having trouble understanding this baby powder analogy, but is laughing anyways)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(is having trouble understanding this baby powder analogy, but is laughing anyways)

... because every bosomy middle aged to elderly church lady who EVER hugged me when I was a kid smelled like baby powder... it was awful :boohoo:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A real 'intuitive' is a psychological categorization I have no need as of now to label myself on a public Typology forum a part of.

Instead of spending half my time on this forum boasting how great it is to be 'intuitive', I actually take action and make posts in threads on the true nature of cosmology.

If you don't believe me, why don't you go and check out all the links in my signature, because after all, an open-minded 'intuitive' would question his initial assumptions.

Xann

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha sensor ^

Edit: jk

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha sensor ^

Edit: jk

And nowhere in my post is a false proclamation made that I am not a sensor.

Ha well at least ISTP is the closest sensing type to INTP, to amount to number 9 in the social-intellectual heirarchy!