• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding

E

Epiphany

popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

When i joke, sensors often think im all serious cause they lack the solid understanding of life that _no one_ is so stupid as what i act in sake of humour. (or maybe sensors are?)

And then dreams is another one, sensors seem to be trapped in them lika a simulation without the ability to realize its just a simulation, not life and death serious matter.

To me sensors seem like kids so immersed in the game they start believing it. Just like those game addicted kids who play all the time.

I think the sensor pride of "groundedness" is entirely unfounded, without any solid backbone to it, much like their many other delusions.

I mean, sensors wouldnt even realize what my laughing here means if they knew it.. No it doesnt mean this is a joke. It means.. That im usually always both serious and not the same time.

Well.. Objections? ~certified by me and approvingly sensorified for everyones understanding

I don't follow your logic. Does that make me a sensor?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
something about putting all your eggs in one basket, a pet theory maybe? one conceivable to a narcissistic mind? doubtful making any kind of point would matter. there is only one person with a mind here and we are just shadows on the wall to it.

fappery

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP

if you dont know what your level in this game is, then prolly.

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Game? I thought you said that sensors play games. Are you a sensor?

i have noticed sensors have their own leaderboards in this game, usually something about money or perceived "strength" or other equally meaningless sources of pride.
Dont you think thats like gaming?

Check check, im capable of speaking sensorian, cant you see im a foreigner still? But i do think im rather fluent of speaking the various sensor languages, although it still disturbs me why you would have so many languages rather than just one like us intuitors. Especially as small miss translations can lead to a physical assault, i dont feel safe in there due that.

Its not like i wasnt complaining about the framework of humanity, which is unchangeable so might as well take this thread lightheartedly.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Dont you think thats like gaming?

Maybe they do know it's a game, but are too busy enjoying it to spend all their time sitting in the corner whining about it with you?

SP's that would apply to anyway.

Not everyone will be inclined to tell you everything they think or know. Doesn't mean they don't think or know it.

If your iNtution is that good, you should be able to read between the lines of "their" language (as you put it). If not, MBTI theory can help you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
awww... does somebody feel like they need to feel superior to someone today? how about a BIG hug! :hug:

G

garbage

Is 'one who doesn't understand me' part of your definition of 'sensor,' whether conscious or not?

If so, you've essentially got yourself a tautology. There'd be nothing to object to, other than your working definition of 'sensor'--and perhaps the conflation of 'not understanding me' and 'not understanding life.'

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

more focused and direct, perhaps. But intuitives are the ones having the 'imagination lense' seeing things that are not apparant or obvious, sometimes at the cost of what is obvious as you so deftly prove with your post.

Your humor is not their humor. Everyone, and perhaps sensorts most of all, compare the behaviour of others with their own behaviour. If they hear you say something sarcastic without making it obvious, they will have to doubt your sincerety because they themselves could never imagine themselves saying something like that as a joke. If there is anyone misunderstanding the 'solid' understanding of life in this scenario, it is you for failing to understand this.

Intuitive people tend to daydream, real sleep dreams fueled by the unconscious are traps for sensors and intuitives alike.

To me, sensors live their live by their own standards in their own way, while it is you that appears to be immersed in something untangible here.

I think sensors aren't particularly proud on being grounded. They just are. If there are delusions, they are on your side of the spectrum.

I don't think intuitive people know what you mean. At least not if they try to treat you with respect and as a credible source. That is to say, they pretty much know exactly what you mean, but might end up giving you the benefit of the doubt nonetheless.

No objections, I enjoyed your post.

PS: Helpful [MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] makes helpful post, might be worth your (thorough) consideration.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
and on another, less sarcastic note, I think that you're WAY oversimplifying humanity... seriously :doh:

Do I view a lot of things in life as a game? yes... because I've seen how little most of the shit actually means and in order to deal with my part in life's meaninglessness I've come up with coping mechanisms... viewing things as a game is a good one because it prevents me from clawing my eyes out and eating them on a regular basis (that and the fear that they'd pop when I'd bite them... that would be seriously gross :sick:)

just because I have the ability to see the world as a generally selfish place driven by the self interest of others at the exploitation of anyone they can possibly exploit, a place where people will happily revert into whatever creature comforts their money can buy them in order to avoid the knowledge of exactly how worthless they are in the grand scheme of how the world works... a place where most people are happy to turn a blind eye because to look at the motivations straight in the face would be to admit that they're merely a pawn, whether or not they want to be or whether or not they like it... that doesn't mean that I have to give up and live in misery just because of it :shrug:

I tend to see various timelines at once- possibilities, histories, the present the "wouldn't it be nice" and the "wouldn't it be horrible"... when younger I reacted by being a lot more militant and disagreeable about it all, not to mention rather cynical... that doesn't help though- sometimes if you want to change the system you have to beat the system first- want the company to run your way? get some power first... and how do you get some power? play the game :)

what you see as delusional may not be delusional- don't judge the depth of a lake by it's surface... you may be surprised :newwink:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think that you're WAY oversimplifying humanity... seriously :doh:

I think everyone that claims to have a solid understanding of life itself oversimplifies things.

...Unless that person is me, of course. But only because I think I can talk my way out of it and even have quite a few people believing me. :newwink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think everyone that claims to have a solid understanding of life itself oversimplifies things.

...Unless that person is me, of course. :newwink:

of course... perhaps you should start a cult... I mean, social club! :holy:

lies to children make the medicine go down so much EASIER though :sadbanana:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
of course... perhaps you should start a cult... I mean, social club! :holy:

lies to children make the medicine go down so much EASIER though :sadbanana:

Indeed, it's much easier to tell your child that they're on santa's naughty list instead of explaining how you gambled away all savings and are elbow deep in debt.

Better luck next year. :p

Still, starting a cult looks like a lot of work to me. Could be profitable, but I'm not that materialistic. A 'spiritual' person does not have a reason to start a cult. :unsure: :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Indeed, it's much easier to tell your child that they're on santa's naughty list instead of explaining how you gambled away all savings and are elbow deep in debt.

Better luck next year. :p

Still, starting a cult looks like a lot of work to me. Could be profitable, but I'm not that materialistic. A 'spiritual' person does not have a reason to start a cult. :unsure: :D

hey, lies keep society functioning... no need to be so cruel to them :nono:

and look at it this way, once you get a few believers, you can delegate work and live a life of wonderful, wonderful laziness :wubbie:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hey, lies keep society functioning... no need to be so cruel to them :nono:

and look at it this way, once you get a few believers, you can delegate work and live a life of wonderful, wonderful laziness :wubbie:

I don't think such a life would be particularly good for my health though. I think I have a nice balance of work and wonderful, wonderful laziness as it is at the moment. :)