• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Many ennea theories crossed with MBTI have put 9w1 INFJ's as being one of the most common combinations. Ask [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION]

But on another note.... stop it, you're making Ni look bad.

assuming primary enna a magnitude it has not is silly. I dont relate to any of that nine peace crap. What i were speaking of is the triad, which seperates me from all other infjs and nines. Sure i do apparently have a plenty of nine in me considering my fear of confronting others and mundane tasks (sp last). And the most common compliments i receive are something to do with how peaceful i am, but im equally much complimented for my intelligence so its not far to assume how my triad secondary and tertiary shape me a plenty.

I can see other nines are able to build their identity around the peace and love, but ive always been encouraged to use my intellect, which i suspect is 5w6 and 4w3 together.

I guess the reason why i cant build identity around my nine is cause its broken, disintegrated to a formless shape. I cant see the peaceful traits in myself im so often complimented for, in ignorance from my self i am.

Im making Ni look bad? Oh, i thought intj's do this all the time so why not infj's for a change?

Felix Baumgartner is more grounded than this dude.
:huh: Intuitives and Feelers can't be well-balanced or sensible? (OP aside). Feeling is surely more grounded than thinking?

i have noticed tertiary feelers tend to be pure but awfully inexperienced andthus making not just hasty but outright outstupid decisions with their feeling function.

While feelers tend to be usually experienced enough to avoid such pitfalls cause we're always in the storms.

An example: some istj's become professional conmen cause it appeals to their feeling of superiority for lying, as they just love to lie. This love to lying is entirely irrational but they do it anyways. And they lie rather spontaneously without any other reason than emotional ones. I dont know if all istj's do it, but ive met at least one who satisfied this need in good way.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I can see other nines are able to build their identity around the peace and love, but ive always been encouraged to use my intellect, which i suspect is 5w6 and 4w3 together.

Interesting, so are peace and love divorced from intellect?

In any case, intellect is fine but wisdom is better.

Im making Ni look bad? Oh, i thought intj's do this all the time so why not infj's for a change?

Or maybe learn from those INTJ's and understand the limitations of Ni gone wild.

Many ills in the world start with 'us and them' and regardless of who threw the first 'us and them' continuing the trend is of no use to anyone.

Within

Permabanned
Or maybe learn from those INTJ's and understand the limitations of Ni gone wild.

My Ni is probably my favorite function of the ones that I primarily use. I find it amusing to know that when it goes haywire it's still only the tip of the iceberg that's showing.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Many ills in the world start with 'us and them' and regardless of who threw the first 'us and them' continuing the trend is of no use to anyone.

"Interesting, so are peace and love divorced from intellect?

In any case, intellect is fine but wisdom is better."

yes, but they meet on mutual ground called wisdom. Its just like that, one part of me is silly and just wants to love everyone boldly carelessly even if they misunderstand my love, and the other part wants to do what i should do, so all the mundane annoying tasks would be cared of. Its difficult to find mutual ground to them so one is always dominating the other.

Infjs become intj like when unhealthy, arrogant, selfish, even if nine.
For me the real arrogance is that i stay in my safe disconnection from others and worry for what they might do. For example, i went off my home to visit and as i came back, i noticed someone had browsed through my stuff looking for valuables.. I had taken the precaution of leaving nothing of value but this worrying, using my sp last so much has the toll of totally ignoring everything else.. I just cant stand living with these stupid selfish humans, always abusing others in the first chance, too stressful to me.

I dont want to constantly dwell into the true nature of humanity, i just dont seem to have any other options and this leaves me stressed and my emotional needs not cared for. Which leads to the unhealthy state i am in. I have arrived to the point of knowing nearly every types unhealthy selfish behavior tendencies so as to avoid them. The only types i havent dwelled in being isfj, intp.. Thats it, cause they seem the least threatening ones. Esfp's are dangerous, trust me.

But i guess im over the worst, considering im not avoiding the ugly truths of each type.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I dont want to constantly dwell into the true nature of humanity, i just dont seem to have any other options and this leaves me stressed and my emotional needs not cared for. Which leads to the unhealthy state i am in. I have arrived to the point of knowing nearly every types unhealthy selfish behavior tendencies so as to avoid them.

But i guess im over the worst, considering im not avoiding the ugly truths of each type.

You use the word truth where others would use the word perspective. I can see how that could be an issue for you.

The only real truth is that people vary and once poor circumstance and unhappy experiences skew a perspective, an individual ironically loses the ability to perceive multiple options and instead becomes trapped by one intensive pursuit which can never satisfy nor help them.

The conscious effort involved to drive oneself out of this is immense, or may appear to be, but once pushed past that person is now free to grow again and move forward.

Until the next obstacle of course, but that is the cycle of life and each bump is another challenge to fight past.