• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuitors are more grounded than sensors.

W

WALMART

Whoa, this thread exploded.

Yeah, sensors are less likely to invest time into a plethora of subjects. Sure, that means our worlds are less 'truthy' than yours. I'll still kick your ass, and you'll still be the leading cause of genocide.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I think if you look outside the lens of sensor vs. intuitive you'll find more effective ways of assessing whether or not people have effective habits at dealing with reality and understanding reality.

Aside from that, the OP seemed utterly disconnected from anything mere earthlings could understand.

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OP is a professional troll. ha. That was the most ironic and contradictory post I've ever had the pleasure of reading. To so blatantly hate on sensors in a way that even the intuitives find offensive, and in a way that makes absolutely no sense, even to the most deluded intuitive, is obvious trolling.

If I were to take the post somewhat seriously, I would say define "grounded". By the actual definition of grounded, I'd say bullshit, no way around it. The intuiters I know in real life are all of differing levels of "groundedness" (as are the sensors) but if you mean grounded in reality as everyone can see it, then again, bullshit. The Ne users I know are particularly not grounded, though it doesn't seem to negatively affect them too much...In fact, they generally seem to enjoy their apparent "delusions" as I, a super-sensor would call some of their more out-there theories and games (yes I said games). The few Ni users I know can be just as bad (again, through my Se "deluded lens") because they will fixate on one ridiculous idea and ignore evidence to the contrary.

I'm not trying to turn this around on intuiters by any means, just attempting to illustrate that sensors and intuitives are always going to see their way as ultimately more logical.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
awww... does somebody feel like they need to feel superior to someone today? how about a BIG hug! :hug:

aw, thank you! =) I really needed that.
[MENTION=6643]Fluffywolf[/MENTION]

what i mean by an imagination lense is the structure required to even perceive anything, and sensors tend to have this lense very messy and filled with sensoric stereotypes rather than what really is.

"Your humor is not their humor. Everyone, and perhaps sensorts most of all, compare the behaviour of others with their own behaviour. If they hear you say something sarcastic without making it obvious, they will have to doubt your sincerety because they themselves could never imagine themselves saying something like that as a joke. If there is anyone misunderstanding the 'solid' understanding of life in this scenario, it is you for failing to understand this."

i have Se, and Social first, thus i expect my standards to be what _everyone_ should fill.

"PS: Helpful [MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] makes helpful post, might be worth your (thorough) consideration."
[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION]
thank you, but i was more concentrated in arguing at the realm of irrational, so if you could resort to arguments more in the line of "noo yousa stoopid!" for _every_ones participation. We wouldnt want this thread to be pegi intutor rated, no? Or at least do the sensor subtitles so others too couldve understood what you said.

"Intuitive people tend to daydream, real sleep dreams fueled by the unconscious are traps for sensors and intuitives alike."
i couldnt object more. I guess it has something to do with being ni dom and most likely 100% ego triad, that i actually identify the uncosnciousness as the me, thus im more awake in dreams than days

@other sensors seeing this, IT'S A TRAP. Do not enter thread. :horror:

ahHAHHHAHAH! lOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOL =D
i almost have trouble believing that someone could say that in all seriousness, what a pity warrior.

Oh wait, i just got tricked, i almost believed a sensor could be that.. Incompetent? =|

pv255

popular belief is otherwise, i think its caused exactly due it being their weak side. Thus a sensitive matter.
To me it would seem sensors see everything through an imagination lense, and that they are so immersed in this life to the point of it becoming a game to them.

define grounded. whats your lens made out of?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your theory is retarded. Intuition is imaginative in nature and lacks the sensing groundedness. Sensing doms seem like the most grounded types of all.

ok sensing dominants.
Esfp's: yeah, if you think being late from _appointed_ times is grounded, or spending all your money on useless items rather than researching which has the best price to quality ratio to avoid constant need to shop.

Istj's: um yeah, if you think its better them than you, cause they will rip you off.

Estp's: yeah, if you want permanent injuries to remind you that your very survival comfort is just a joke to them.

Isfj's: yes, if youd rather waste time talking weather and watching news which NEVER give you knowledge which grants _you_ new options.

To whomever said my avatar isnt grounded: well just _what_ has it to do with groundedness if i forget my past entirely? At least i still understand reality better than any sensor even in such state

define grounded. whats your lens made out of?

an ability to see you in relation to the world and the world in relation to you.

For example, you arent the label you carry as your name, no, you are a consciousness simulated by brains and body is your extension of it, and your brains are physical, contrary to the common nensor belief that nothing is unhealthy or nothing can damage them. You CAN become mentally handicapped from eating grains, smoking and alcohol.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Esfp's: yeah, if you think being late from _appointed_ times is grounded, or spending all your money on useless items rather than researching which has the best price to quality ratio to avoid constant need to shop.

Estp's: yeah, if you want permanent injuries to remind you that your very survival comfort is just a joke to them.

What I get from this: Someone is a.) getting laid less than the Pope and b.) Got bullied at school.

#JustCallMeFreud

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What I get from this: Someone is a.) getting laid less than the Pope and b.) Got bullied at school.

#JustCallMeFreud

imaginative answer, but sorry, off the target. I know estps are reckless so ive never got anything but an std from them. So yes, ive been avoiding mating ever since. Besides, mating with sensors is awful.. Cause theres nothing in their head, only blind lust to their concept of mating which is boringly disgusting. But i know, its not entirely dangerous to mate, only when with sensors. Doesnt that tell you something?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
aw, thank you! =) I really needed that.

[MENTION=6643]Fluffywolf[/MENTION]

what i mean by an imagination lense is the structure required to even perceive anything, and sensors tend to have this lense very messy and filled with sensoric stereotypes rather than what really is.

"Your humor is not their humor. Everyone, and perhaps sensorts most of all, compare the behaviour of others with their own behaviour. If they hear you say something sarcastic without making it obvious, they will have to doubt your sincerety because they themselves could never imagine themselves saying something like that as a joke. If there is anyone misunderstanding the 'solid' understanding of life in this scenario, it is you for failing to understand this."

i have Se, and Social first, thus i expect my standards to be what _everyone_ should fill.

"PS: Helpful [MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION] makes helpful post, might be worth your (thorough) consideration."
[MENTION=5578]bologna[/MENTION]
thank you, but i was more concentrated in arguing at the realm of irrational, so if you could resort to arguments more in the line of "noo yousa stoopid!" for _every_ones participation. We wouldnt want this thread to be pegi intutor rated, no? Or at least do the sensor subtitles so others too couldve understood what you said.

"Intuitive people tend to daydream, real sleep dreams fueled by the unconscious are traps for sensors and intuitives alike."
i couldnt object more. I guess it has something to do with being ni dom and most likely 100% ego triad, that i actually identify the uncosnciousness as the me, thus im more awake in dreams than days

ahHAHHHAHAH! lOLOLOLOLOLLOOOOL =D
i almost have trouble believing that someone could say that in all seriousness, what a pity warrior.

Oh wait, i just got tricked, i almost believed a sensor could be that.. Incompetent? =|

aww, you're not even a good troll. I was hoping you'd improve after the first post, but you're really failing to deliver. Sadface.

KDude

imaginative answer, but sorry, off the target. I know estps are reckless so ive never got anything but an std from them. So yes, ive been avoiding mating ever since. Besides, mating with sensors is awful.. Cause theres nothing in their head, only blind lust to their concept of mating which is boringly disgusting. But i know, its not entirely dangerous to mate, only when with sensors. Doesnt that tell you something?

"Grounded" would be getting to know people first before constructing some image that they all have STDs. Reality would be seeing people and objects in their own particular space. And not conceptualizing a single big picture of who and what everything is.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
aww, you're not even a good troll. I was hoping you'd improve after the first post, but you're really failing to deliver. Sadface.

i wonder why sensors always think im trolling when im trying to do the good gesture by speaking sensorian. Wonder if same would apply to face to face situations?

I should TOTALLY try one day when i pretend a sensor =D.. Although i do have had talks about weather before, but even then my perspective was that bit too scientifically analytical to really fit into the sensor rings approval. But i guess i had them surpriced from my attempt, perhaps even sympathy points?

Ill start my thesis a practical test right here: hey randomnity, its pitch black sky here, (or actually dark red) hows there?

"Grounded" would be getting to know people first before constructing some image that they all have STDs. Reality would be seeing people and objects in their own particular space. And not conceptualizing a single big picture of who and what everything is.

even a 1w9 estp would be reckless. I know the universal time lasting truths of humanity, and nothing can bend them cause the laws of psychology are written in stone by what christians would call god, a nice fine primitive attempt at psychology.

KDude

even a 1w9 estp would be reckless. I know the universal time lasting truths of humanity, and nothing can bend them cause the laws of psychology are written in stone by what christians would call god, a nice fine primitive attempt at psychology.

Reckless perhaps, but I still don't see what that has to do with STDs. Or even sex. Predisposition to recklessness doesn't predict specific actions. People pick various poisons.

As for knowing universal truths, good luck with that, I guess.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
i wonder why sensors always think im trolling when im trying to do the good gesture by speaking sensorian. Wonder if same would apply to face to face situations?

I should TOTALLY try one day when i pretend a sensor =D.. Although i do have had talks about weather before, but even then my perspective was that bit too scientifically analytical to really fit into the sensor rings approval. But i guess i had them surpriced from my attempt, perhaps even sympathy points?

Ill start my thesis a practical test right here: hey randomnity, its pitch black sky here, (or actually dark red) hows there?

Dude learn some basic spelling and grammar before you start bashing sensors.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude learn some basic spelling and grammar before you start bashing sensors.

i dread to say, but i would almost rather watch news. Ughf, how sensoric.
And i rather prefer vocal diversity over everyone submitting to _imaginary_ rules, once again those rules do not correspond with reality of how languages really work, which would be an essay too much for you to comprehend had i decided to write it down.

Reckless perhaps, but I still don't see what that has to do with STDs. Or even sex. Predisposition to recklessness doesn't predict specific actions. People pick various poisons.

As for knowing universal truths, good luck with that, I guess.

You fool, you do realize im your god, you pesky human. Im omniknowing, i know all there is to your specie, and im actually a cat in humans body if you wonder.

I have respect for istp's in the sector of being least reckless sensors thanks to shared functions and order with us gods.

Althoguh its a shame your minds arent sharp, leaving only sport to share.

Hm.. 1w9 estp would contradict practically everything estp personality is about. I would expect such an estp would have perfectionistic attitude towards perfecting the weather talks.

And combining mbti features, instincts, enneagram, all the people and their psychological typings and environment equals in predicting specific actions and then i know how the person would react to people hes yet to meet. Also context is always the highest priority.

Everything is predictable. I can even predict my own fate, and what kinds of lives i could have with various soulmate combos. The only part left to random is the order in which i meet the people ive already constructed in my mind before i even meet them. For example, i predicted just day before i met my first entp, what it woudl feel like if they grasped the depths of my heart and soul, then coincidentally the very next day i met one and coincidentally, she did just what i predicted which was exactly like it, just tenfold in amount of intensity which i knew would be so high even though i couldnt simulate it.

Ni is an amazing gift.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Everything is predictable. I can even predict my own fate, and what kinds of lives i could have with various soulmate combos. The only part left to random is the order in which i meet the people ive already constructed in my mind before i even meet them. For example, i predicted just day before i met my first entp, what it woudl feel like if they grasped the depths of my heart and soul, then coincidentally the very next day i met one and coincidentally, she did just what i predicted which was exactly like it, just tenfold in amount of intensity which i knew would be so high even though i couldnt simulate it.

Confirmation bias.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP

Ni is an amazing gift.

I love threads which disprove themselves.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION],

What about Ne people who don't share any of your functions?